Cowboys on call

Help Support CattleToday:

Bright Raven":3ihp86j4 said:
callmefence":3ihp86j4 said:
I mean it won't hurt TB he'll take a long nap and come back fresh......I thought it was a joke and a pretty good one at that.

It will do TB good to get some rest. The ones needing help on feeds and nutrition will have to wait until he gets back from vacation.
true.. bad part is I got a great follow up for that joke, but I'm skeered to death

TennesseeTuxedo":59k80fqz said:
Mod2":59k80fqz said:
TennesseeTuxedo":59k80fqz said:
Seriously?

It is simple enough. To much politics will get a post or thread deleted, name calling or attacks will get you banned. I don't read ever thread I do read every complaint.

Was there more to TB's post than I saw? Did you delete the offensive part and leave the funny part?
May have also had something to do with a post TB also made in the photo contest thread.

I've seen a lot lot worse here tho.

greybeard":2klx1ukw said:
TennesseeTuxedo":2klx1ukw said:
Mod2":2klx1ukw said:
It is simple enough. To much politics will get a post or thread deleted, name calling or attacks will get you banned. I don't read ever thread I do read every complaint.

Was there more to TB's post than I saw? Did you delete the offensive part and leave the funny part?
May have also had something to do with a post TB also made in the photo contest thread.

I've seen a lot lot worse here tho.

....and to the photo contest thread we go....

greybeard":1mti3k6j said:
....and to the photo contest thread we go....
I didn't know how to post a link to a single specific post..

I found it. I always appreciate the guidance provided. Hate to miss out on the entertaining parts of the board.

callmefence":3tbh27lu said:
I mean it won't hurt TB he'll take a long nap and come back fresh......I thought it was a joke and a pretty good one at that.

Even my wife thought it was funny and acceptable. She says it's still not as funny as the last really disgusting and funny one on here.....that I'm afraid to mention.

Farm Fence Solutions":3u9srba8 said:
callmefence":3u9srba8 said:

Even my wife thought it was funny and acceptable. She says it's still not as funny as the last really disgusting and funny one on here.....that I'm afraid to mention.

Yea the gut...that guy who told that should have his entire family banned.

callmefence":3c1kd3dw said:
Farm Fence Solutions":3c1kd3dw said:
callmefence":3c1kd3dw said:

Yea the gut...that guy who told that should have his entire family banned.

Lot of good jokes to be made of this one, but I don't have a backup screen name....yet.

That doesn't help hiding IP addresses there is the email address as well.
They can be locked out as well.

callmefence":h8ez7xou said:
Farm Fence Solutions":h8ez7xou said:
Mod2":h8ez7xou said:
That doesn't help hiding IP addresses there is the email address as well.
They can be locked out as well.

It was a light hearted joke, Mod2.

No joking allowed until the emotions get fixed.

The emoticons are broke? That ain't funny at all.

Had a 650# yearling get out on the FM road 1 mile from the pasture gate today. Tried the bucket with no luck, almost got him in with the pick up but ended up chasing him with the old mule to get him back in. Took 20 min. Is this acceptable or should I shoot him because he's too nutty? Didn't think about trying to reason with him or explaining why he should just ease his way to the gate at the time.

Lucky":3bfyv4of said:
Had a 650# yearling get out on the FM road 1 mile from the pasture gate today. Tried the bucket with no luck, almost got him in with the pick up but ended up chasing him with the old mule to get him back in. Took 20 min. Is this acceptable or should I shoot him because he's too nutty? Didn't think try try reasoning with him or explaining why he should just ease his way to the gate.

Depends on what kind of spurs you were wearing. I knew a man years ago that heeled steers from a mule. Fast he wasn't, but if you were on the front end, you'd better be ready to slip that rascal some twine when he shut er down.

Kawasaki Mule. Lol. My neighbor has a couple mules I could saddle up though.

Farm Fence Solutions":2ud2fxin said:
Lucky":2ud2fxin said:
Had a 650# yearling get out on the FM road 1 mile from the pasture gate today. Tried the bucket with no luck, almost got him in with the pick up but ended up chasing him with the old mule to get him back in. Took 20 min. Is this acceptable or should I shoot him because he's too nutty? Didn't think try try reasoning with him or explaining why he should just ease his way to the gate.

Depends on what kind of spurs you were wearing. I knew a man years ago that heeled steers from a mule. Fast he wasn't, but if you were on the front end, you'd better be ready to slip that rascal some twine when he shut er down.

There was a guy up here team roped on a mule. At the time I had a great rope horse. One of those dang sure broke to ride doing anything on him kind of horse. Well, do anything except ride within about 20 feet of that mule. You couldn't ride him, lead him, or any other way force him to go close to that mule. I think there must have been some sort of bad mule experience in his past.

Dave":1shi2rtx said:
Farm Fence Solutions":1shi2rtx said:
Lucky":1shi2rtx said:

There was a guy up here team roped on a mule. At the time I had a great rope horse. One of those dang sure broke to ride doing anything on him kind of horse. Well, do anything except ride within about 20 feet of that mule. You couldn't ride him, lead him, or any other way force him to go close to that mule. I think there must have been some sort of bad mule experience in his past.
probably from getting the hit kicked out of him once..that old saying. "Kicks light a mule""wasn't just pulled out of the air..knew a old man that was kicked square in the face by one as a kid.. He forever after that, looked like he was dipping snuff...

Dave":2yfhr3yb said:
Farm Fence Solutions":2yfhr3yb said:
Lucky":2yfhr3yb said:

Ha! I've seen it happen, and always wondered why cousins coudn't agree.

Latest posts