Cougar attack, pictures

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
cowgirl8":i0gpmar8 said:
I got to thinking about this and i thought, why share pictures here? But, not everyone here is a total azz, there are some nice normal people in this forum, the only reason i hang around. So, I do have a good, although taken at night, picture i'd love to share with anyone who has not been a troll....PM me and i'll PM you the picture.... Trolls need not apply... ;-)

TennesseeTuxedo":328oikmk said:
I wonder how much precious data you just burned Linda?
Now that we have our taxes filed, i'm free to use what i want....so bothering you pretty much that you wont get the pictures.... sucks doesnt it. How many post saying you dont care? And that game camera picture posted here of that cougar just validated mine, or, at least the nice people who dont troll around forums got to see.....Mine isnt as clear, but the shape is a perfect match...
So, anyone wanting to see the pictures PM me.....

cowgirl8":30tszc2h said:
I got to thinking about this and i thought, why share pictures here? But, not everyone here is a total azz, there are some nice normal people in this forum, the only reason i hang around. So, I do have a good, although taken at night, picture i'd love to share with anyone who has not been a troll....PM me and i'll PM you the picture.... Trolls need not apply... ;-)
Yeah, there some real nice people on here. Actually a whole lot of them. They get put down all the time by just a few.
There's some real Richard noggings on here though.

Ol' 243":23j4p856 said:
sim.-ang.king":23j4p856 said:
Registration Papers- Strike
Cougar Pictures- Strike

3 and your out.
LOL................nope, i proved the papers i guess you just didnt want to see them...and there are cougar pictures you just dont get to see them..

We can all learn from this thread.. You guys have spent over 6 pages telling me i'm wrong and you're right...lol again, the irony

sim.-ang.king":sub7qmbv said:
Claw marks look a little too small for a big cat, more like the Canis verity, they always go for the back end, and rear legs
A small calf like that, a cougar would of went straight for the neck/shoulder, and had his lunch made.
Wrong................cougars go for neck or spine, breaking in one bite. In this case, spine.

sim.-ang.king":272x3oaw said:
But you can easily prove me wrong, just find the tracks. It looks like it was muddy, so it shouldn't hard to find tracks.
Again wrong.........they rarely leave tracks..a little googling of professional hunters proves that. Its why they use dogs..

Things i've learned while hunting this cougar, and you guys need to learn too......They dont leave tracks. If they do it will be in the snow.
I will show this picture..

After several days wandering the woods, i came across this by accident. My fire lane had a tree down so i was unable to go forward on. Hadnt been down on the creek in a while, its a really pretty area. Tons of pigs in the area now and the fire lane looks plowed. The lane is maybe 50 yards from this picture...Poison ivy was everywhere...a nightmare for me.. Saw this big log and scat on it. I stood there thinking, what would poop on a log. This is a natural bridge right now, i cant even cross this creek at my crossing areas, floods have changed everything.........although, i did cross one spot and almost didnt make it, so it can be crossed, but shouldnt. Took this picture to show to my husband. He was skeptical, but said it would be interesting to find out what poops there. Pretty excited to see what i got on the camera today..could be i risked life and limb to get it...lol...whether i share them is iffy...depends on my mood. OH, had the biggest game hunters in the US look at them, confirmed cougar...I guess its kind of looking at a xray..hard to see whats going on, but if you're trained its easy.. So, i have vet confirmed, and now expert game hunter confirmed....Remember daughter is a Wilson Combat shooter and shoots at a big game ranch near us that is over 10,000 acres. The place has a huge lodge filled with game animals all over the world the guy has shot, not to mention that he runs a game ranch himself....so he's pretty experienced i'd say. He confirmed it on my first pictures, not sure if he's seen the second...

I'm kinda new around here, but am I the only one that is thinking . . . . . . . . .Bat Shyt Crazy?

Reason it's 7 pages is because you've single handedly posted 5 pages . you post and then reply to that post and then reply to that post post. , the reason you get called out is your response . this is the Internet and it really don't matter .

Why doesn't the thread police delete this topic? This has got to be the worst thread on CT in a few years. What a bunch of BS and a waste of bandwidth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts