Cougar attack, pictures

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
True Grit Farms":pryfq8q3 said:
Why doesn't the thread police delete this topic? This has got to be the worst thread on CT in a few years. What a bunch of BS and a waste of bandwidth.
Because the rules weren't broken, unfortunately.

Why do you people have to go back and forth so much its ridiculous i thought you were adults :bang: :deadhorse:

ez14":l0w1l67i said:
Why do you people have to go back and forth so much its ridiculous i thought you were adults :bang: :deadhorse:
Young man, sometimes it's OK to called someone out.

Muddy":i0lgr29z said:
ez14":i0lgr29z said:
Young man, sometimes it's OK to called someone out.
well i know i call people out myself (not usally on the internet) but both sides here are picking each other apart with no real reason arguing is good when you have a good reason and thats to learn neither of you are tring to learn just put the other down :2cents:

It's kinda like watching a horse take a crap, you know your not going to like what you see, but you still don't look away. One of these kinda threads is the same way.

Bigfoot":kri1d2j1 said:
It's kinda like watching a horse take a crap, you know your not going to like what you see, but you still don't look away. One of these kinda threads is the same way.

lol :lol:

Bigfoot":1nv1ty1t said:
:lol: :nod: yup!

In all honesty, this thread has many elements of entertainment...........I was anxious to read it this morning.

coon+scat+march2011+HIWMA.jpg

M-5":2n81cyr1 said:
I think there is a name for people who do this...crazy that you saved up and did it just to prove a point...lol although, not sure what point you are trying to make... :shock:

cowgirl8":1d6kdizn said:
M-5":1d6kdizn said:
I think there is a name for people who do this...crazy that you saved up and did it just to prove a point...lol although, not sure what point you are trying to make... :shock:

Just proving that coon scat looks a lot like cat scat and you can pull any picture you want off the internet if you have enough band width.

cowgirl8":33zed51y said:
Ol' 243":33zed51y said:
sim.-ang.king":33zed51y said:
Registration Papers- Strike
Cougar Pictures- Strike

3 and your out.
LOL................nope, i proved the papers i guess you just didnt want to see them...and there are cougar pictures you just dont get to see them..

No actually someone else found them, after you saidd "I don't have to prove anything". Guess you missed that one.
Also reread my post. I said cougars go for the neck, canine go for the rear. I think I said it twice?
I don't know who these "pro hunters" are but in mud cougars will leave tracks.

Unless you have one of those magical cougars that can levitate.
Which for you it sounds possible.

M-5":3i8forh2 said:
Just proving that coon scat looks a lot like cat scat and you can pull any picture you want off the internet if you have enough band width.
Not understanding what you mean...are you saying i pulled the picture off the internet? Man thats grasping at straws..lol Still not showing you the pictures..lol

I think anyone who has seen the game camera picture can see that this is the same log, taken with my phone...same poop, same area..... Although you guys have to do google searches to prove yourself, doesnt mean i'll google for scat to snatch a picture to prove or lie about anything. Who does shyte like that?

cowgirl8":38vlue15 said:
M-5":38vlue15 said:
Not understanding what you mean...are you saying i pulled the picture off the internet? Man thats grasping at straws..lol Still not showing you the pictures..lol

Its just entertaining because I have an unlimited data plan......You don't have to prove anything to me !!!! I really don't give a rip If you want to know the truth Im just trying to get help you get to your daily limit of bandwidth faster.

the camera has been there for 2 days and not a single varmint has ventured into the area...only pictures of the cat were taken....3 one night and 5 the other...

We have the Dish man out right now...after he leaves, we'll head out to the den and get my card out of the camera. We also have snares and snap traps to set...i'll take my computer to view the pictures out there and see if its still coming through. Pretty excited...M5, dont worry about my data....like i said, taxes filed so i can use whatever i want...forums take almost nothing..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts