Cougar attack, pictures

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe a dingo at your baby?

Cg8 is a Seinfeld fan. She'll get it, if nobody else does.

Bigfoot":3rdhce0m said:
Maybe a dingo at your baby?

Cg8 is a Seinfeld fan. She'll get it, if nobody else does.
I loveeee that quote..one time one of my daughters dated a guy from England....I know the quote is suppose to be in Australian accent, but we made the english chap say it because i cant tell the difference....the whole room roared with laughter.. It was funny, but not as funny as the look on his face. The stories he must have told when he moved back home...

Found scat on a log...put game camera up and got pictures of a cougar..Spent the past couple days searching the woods and found a spot i think the cat hangs around... Not the best, so maybe a couple more days up i'll have you guys a good pic.. i dont upload pictures during the day, i have to get up before 5 so that i dont use up all my interent...I did though put it on my FB so if i like you enough to have friended you, its been seen....Slept till almost 6:30am :eek: this morning...bolted out of bed like i had been lit on fire.
Calf is doing way better than i expected. The hole is trying to close up, at least it doesnt look bottomless and so vast. The vet named him, Tuff....did the whole procedure without restraining him. Bless his heart. Guessing when spine was crushed, it killed some nerves, luckily everything works, legs, bowels, bladder...etc

So let me see if I understand this correctly? You got a current picture of the alleged cougar on a game camera but you're not going to share it?

Alan":ngxze7b5 said:
So let me see if I understand this correctly? You got a current picture of the alleged cougar on a game camera but you're not going to share it?
Not today, i dont upload pictures unless its before 5am...i dont have enough internet...but they are on my FB

cowgirl8":2tleqlng said:
Alan":2tleqlng said:
Not today, i dont upload pictures unless its before 5am...i dont have enough internet...but they are on my FB
Yet you are on here and posting.

Muddy":tfkaaack said:
cowgirl8":tfkaaack said:
Alan":tfkaaack said:
I wouldnt expect you to understand how the interent works either, so, i'll leave it at that.... :lol2:

cowgirl8":16izc7m6 said:
Muddy":16izc7m6 said:
I wouldnt expect you to understand how the interent works either, so, i'll leave it at that.... :lol2:
You know you have to use Internet to posting and replying here right?

Muddy":vjucoww9 said:
cowgirl8":vjucoww9 said:
Muddy":vjucoww9 said:
You know you have to use Internet to posting and replying here right?
You do realize that it is you that loves to argue.. dude, you use lots of data uploading and downloading pictures....just typing shyte uses very little data... duh :lol2: Photobucket eats my data, not just uploading, but all their dang animated ads....i only get on photobucket before 5am....that way, i dont use up my limited internet before the month is up, hope that explains it for you....and, i'm sure you'll come back with some reason that is wrong....so :pop:

So you can't a link to the picture, but can make 3 post about the picture???

Is this going to be another paper ordeal?

sim.-ang.king":1fpy0a57 said:

Do i need to explain the internet to you too......i'm not an expert, but i understand data usage....

See, normal people would have read my post and 'waited' until i could get the picture here...instead, well.....why should i expect anything more out of you few...

cowgirl8":1w8xtv81 said:
sim.-ang.king":1w8xtv81 said:

Do i need to explain the internet to you too......i'm not an expert, but i understand data usage....

Please do

CT has animated ads, these animated face emotion buttons, typing a really long post and posting lots are using up data as well.

That wound, and bite marks must actually be from getting struck by the lightening coming out of that cougars eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts