Cold, Cold, Cold

Help Support CattleToday:

Bright Raven":15xnacn8 said:
Silver":15xnacn8 said:
Bright Raven":15xnacn8 said:
I had that issue with the photos gcreekrch sent me to post. I had to edit by cropping before it would flip them right side up.

Did you have to same them to a photo sharing site to display them like you did? If we use the "add image to post" button all we get is the clickable postage stamp sized photo.

I don't use the add image button. I like to use Tiny Pics to upload. He sent me the photos in an email.

Thanks

Silver":178gh16t said:
Thought it best to put the tractor in the shop for awhile today before starting it. Or should I say putting the shop on the tractor?

maavid.jpg

Edited to correct picture orientation, thanks Bright Raven!

That's bullshyt this boy wants no part of the world that requires white camo.
Y'all amaze me I am wired for a 90 degrees and up.
I wonder how the Indians and pioneers survived that weather.

Caustic Burno":16xjq9wl said:
That's bullshyt this boy wants no part of the world that requires white camo.
Y'all amaze me I am wired for a 90 degrees and up.
I wonder how the Indians and pioneers survived that weather.

Haha, well, I guess it's good we have the internet because I guess we'll never meet in person as I feel the same way about 90 degree weather as you do about our cold weather!

Silver":1anr9co8 said:
Thought it best to put the tractor in the shop for awhile today before starting it. Or should I say putting the shop on the tractor?

maavid.jpg

Edited to correct picture orientation, thanks Bright Raven!

Seems a little cold for golf club bags?

Wind went down and only ten below so we dragged out the Weber grill and made some charcoal chicken quarters. Tasty!

Silver said:
Bout the way I have to start my old international...cept in the middle of August..

ALACOWMAN":3j7h0jyi said:
Silver":3j7h0jyi said:
Bout the way I have to start my old international...cept in the middle of August..

Ya, I had an old 1486, if I walked past it with a cold beer on a hot day she'd need a drink of ether to start!

Stocker Steve":2lrqbywd said:
Aaron":2lrqbywd said:
Been -32 to -38 (base temp) here steady the last week and half. Add a little wind and its -45 to -50. International Falls, MN breaking records almost every day. Unusual to get this cold in December, January - yes.

Too cold for ice fishing?

Too cold for pretty much anything. Although I am sure there are many out there. Lots of guys have elaborate fish shacks on wheels with all the comforts, so cold really means nothing when you can sit around all day, drink and eat everything you catch.

Radio said yesterday lakes went from a few inches to a couple feet in just a few days around Christmas.

ohiosteve":3qlqstis said:
The secret to keeping warm and staying happy in frigid weather is simple really. Elmer Fud hat.
I wear a similar one, my kids think it looks goofy.. But the cows love to see it coming ,especially with a hay bale in front of it...

Bright Raven":34z82r4p said:
Farm Fence Solutions":34z82r4p said:

This pretty well sums up the attitude on the Fence crew. Lol

Lol. I cannot blame them. I was wanting to do another small fencing project - I like winter fencing to avoid the pests, weeds and heat - but this is too dam cold.

Bills come year round..

ALACOWMAN":1277tzqz said:
ohiosteve":1277tzqz said:
The secret to keeping warm and staying happy in frigid weather is simple really. Elmer Fud hat.
I wear a similar one, my kids think it looks goofy.. But the cows love to see it coming ,especially with a hay bale in front of it...

I have one of those too. I call mine "my Cousin Eddie" hat.

Lots of north Texans crying this morning as we woke to a light dusting of snow and icy roads. Looks like it'll be Wednesday before we get above freezing.

It has got cold enough I had to break out the chainsaw to cut ice. Looks like we are going to get a full month of 20's and below highs. I'll take it over mud!!!!

kenny thomas":16ezo3tc said:
Remember that a few gallon jugs with a cup of salt then 1/3 filled with water put in open tanks sure helps keep them from freezing.
Does that really work?

Latest posts