Cold, Cold, Cold

Help Support CattleToday:

Son of Butch":2hs9p2y0 said:
IF it wasn't home I move too... the best and brightest Germans did not choose to settle in Minnesnowta :(
We should of left it for Norway and the other shxthole countries.
Decades ago, another Texan and I were in Waukegan Ill going to USN gas turbine school, and neither of us wanted to take leave for Christmas and travel all the way to Texas and back...wanted to wait until school was complete in late March. Another student (we were all in our late 20s or early 30s) invited us to accompany him home to Minnesota for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.

Took us about 2 seconds to politely decline. It was cold on Lake Michigan, but compared to Minnesota, Waukegan was the tropics.

My daughter bought a sweater for our dog. I didn't think she'd like it but I was wrong. For a short haired dog she doesn't seem to mind the cold.

Son of Butch":3cka47ng said:
IF it wasn't home I move too... the best and brightest Germans did not choose to settle in Minnesnowta :(
We should of left it for Norway and the other shxthole countries.

My surname is old Norse so my group must have evolved cause this boy is not wired for that white stuff.
They landed in Maryland in the 1600's and started migrating south.
We have snow in the forecast tonight with more lows in the teens.
Third snow this winter total :bs:

The government shuts down for one day and we soared past 32 degrees in many parts of Minnesota today!
Proof our government's battle on global warming was working.

Fearless Prediction:
IF the government shutdown lasts 2 weeks.... temperatures will continue to accelerate out of control and...
ALL of the Ground Hogs will be roasted in their dens. With no groundhogs left alive to come out and see their shadow
the world will be thrown into perpetual winter, an eternal ice age.

Latest posts