call of the wild man ....

Help Support CattleToday:

JSCATTLE

Reaction score
As anyone watched this show? It's on the animal planet.. guy from Kentucky with 4 teeth catching animals with his hands ... It's so stupid its funny ...

I agree it is stupid and it just shows how the general public is so disconnected from the land that they accept that coons, possums and turtles are dangerous killers and to be feared.

After reading this thread I found it on tv last night. Whoohoooo. Isn't that his call? Guys a nut. Probably making a ton of money and having fun doing it. First time I ever saw a chicken bath too. :lol2:

Yea and his other line is " live action" . Did you see him catch the fox in the hen house..he tackled it and did a tuck and roll Haha..I didn't see anyone on the show with all their teeth.

cowboy43":39633qj4 said:
I agree it is stupid and it just shows how the general public is so disconnected from the land that they accept that coons, possums and turtles are dangerous killers and to be feared.
I wouldnt' call possums and coons killers but they'll dam sure eat your ass up if you don't know what you're doing.

TexasBred":2d33pm7a said:
cowboy43":2d33pm7a said:
I wouldnt' call possums and coons killers but they'll dam sure eat your ass up if you don't know what you're doing.
you got the right,, dont look like the show would be no culture shock for me, he'd be right at home around here :cowboy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wg7ixOB0LRc

I just watched an episode :lol: . Now that's funny right there, I like his sidekick Neal.

Saw the episode where he told how he lost his teeth. He lost his teeth, triming a tree. Saw kicked back, hit him in the mouth, and went up the side of his head. He said took 1500 stitches, to close him up.

yea i watched the guy with 4 teeth catch a turtle in a cess pool it was a nasty pond.they say that the toothbrush was invented in kentucky otherwise it would be called a teethbrush.

Never seen it. I watched about 3 minutes of hillbilly handfishing ONCE. Sounds like this may even be a step down from that

Latest posts