'Barnyard' the movie

Help Support CattleToday:

ga. prime":3kp8gvpx said:
Honestly, I would like to forget Super Chicken. One of the worst cartoons ever conceived. I didn't even like it when I was a little kid.
never heard of 'Super Chicken' sounds like I was lucky.

ga. prime":g4zfji5v said:
Honestly, I would like to forget Super Chicken. One of the worst cartoons ever conceived. I didn't even like it when I was a little kid.

Like a lot of the Jay Ward cartoons, I don;t think they were really designed for kids.

dun

Good point there, dun, about the Jay Ward cartoons not being made for kids. I haven't seen it since 1969. I might like it now, but I don't think they're re-running it. I asked my kids if they had ever seen it and they said no. So that means it's not being shown on at least 500 stations.

*Cowgirl*":14axz1ts said:
shutskytj":14axz1ts said:
The best one I heard at a fair was a young boy saying to his mother look mom that bull has four penises I was rolling

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Check out movie "Grand Champion" w/ Julia Roberts and Bruce Willis. At one point the "steer" is heifer. (stupid hollywood)
The whole movie is extremely unrealistic.

Yep -- caught that too. It is a pretty good movie. I showed it to my high school ag students (mostly urban) and they liked it.

Latest posts