Any New Tennessee Questions For Me?

Help Support CattleToday:

flaboy+":137qbs26 said:
cowgirl580":137qbs26 said:
RebelCritter":137qbs26 said:
cowgirl580":137qbs26 said:
{whispering} we've seen the women that type of mating call attracts. :nod: :nod:

Maybe thats Crowders type? Guess we wont fit in there too well, will we Cowgirl?

could thing we're sticking with falboy+, huh? lol.

Well you certainly have good taste I have to give you that. :D

I dont know bout that cowgirl... flaboy says he is UGLY.... we dont want to hang out with ugly guys... :shock: We have to find some new cowboys to flirt with. :lol:

RebelCritter":2egeamjx said:
flaboy+":2egeamjx said:
cowgirl580":2egeamjx said:
RebelCritter":2egeamjx said:
cowgirl580":2egeamjx said:
{whispering} we've seen the women that type of mating call attracts. :nod: :nod:

Maybe thats Crowders type? Guess we wont fit in there too well, will we Cowgirl?

I dont know bout that cowgirl... flaboy says he is UGLY.... we dont want to hang out with ugly guys... :shock: We have to find some new cowboys to flirt with. :lol:

yeah, but just think how much better we'll look in comparison. :lol:

RebelCritter":1b7sf0hk said:
flaboy+":1b7sf0hk said:
cowgirl580":1b7sf0hk said:
RebelCritter":1b7sf0hk said:
cowgirl580":1b7sf0hk said:

Yall need to stick with Crowder on this one. I'm better lookin than a new, crisp 100 dollar bill. And gettin' better lookin everyday. :shock:

Crowderfarms":33czcwpz said:
RebelCritter":33czcwpz said:
flaboy+":33czcwpz said:
cowgirl580":33czcwpz said:
RebelCritter":33czcwpz said:
cowgirl580":33czcwpz said:

Yall need to stick with Crowder on this one. I'm better lookin than a new, crisp 100 dollar bill. And gettin' better lookin everyday. :shock:

I wouldn't touch this one with a ten foot pole!!! :shock:

Maybe we should have a "Handsome" contest at Crowders shin dig... Cowgirl, chrisy, WagaAgeyv, and I will be judges. :heart:

Heck, we could do that here... an online show. Ok boys, post your pictures. Your REAL mug! and need a body shot, I judge based on physique! :lol:

cowgirl580":2ceujzsb said:
yeah, but just think how much better we'll look in comparison. :lol:

Yeah, I'm so ugly I didn't get hit with the ugly stick, the whole tree fell on me. :lol:

I would make you all look like movie stars! ;-)

RebelCritter":2dezefw8 said:
Maybe we should have a "Handsome" contest at Crowders shin dig... Cowgirl, chrisy, WagaAgeyv, and I will be judges. :heart:

Heck, we could do that here... an online show. Ok boys, post your pictures. Your REAL mug! and need a body shot, I judge based on physique! :lol:

If Crowder looks like a new 100 dollar bill, I'll have to concede to him. I favor a two dollar bill!! :shock:

OK, first is Crowder

crowder.jpg

Then there is the luscious Flaboy :p You pick!

flaboy.jpg

RebelCritter":gemsglbz said:
ACK!!! Think I will stay here...! :shock:

Aw, come on. We look better when we put on a costume. Plus just think how good you girls would look next to us. You know you would have all those guys saying "how did he ever catch her"? :shock:

flaboy+":24cegn5n said:
RebelCritter":24cegn5n said:

Aw, come on. We look better when we put on a costume. Plus just think how good you girls would look next to us. You know you would have all those guys saying "how did he ever catch her"? :shock:

Besides, I KNOW that isnt really you guys... you cant trick me. :heart:

RebelCritter":3jp3ouke said:
flaboy+":3jp3ouke said:
RebelCritter":3jp3ouke said:

Dang, you women is so smart. We just can't slip anything by you. Wha'ts for dinner. :lol: :lol: :lol:

RebelCritter":lk99m3nh said:
flaboy+":lk99m3nh said:
RebelCritter":lk99m3nh said:

No, It really isn't me. But it really is Flaboy.RC, I somehow picture you as a real Cracker Cowgirl. Lean, Mean. Wranglerized Machine...Am I FAR OFF?

Latest posts