Any New Tennessee Questions For Me?

Help Support CattleToday:

VanC":tda0rtti said:
Crowder: As you know, I will be in your fair state sometime in early Nov. What shots and vaccinations do I need? Do I need to learn any new languages? Should I pack a gun? Should I bring my life-size Gomer Pyle blow up doll? :help: :help:
VanC, These are excellent and valid questions. I'd like to see more asked like these. I'm going to answer these fine ?'s in reverse order.
If you are traveling alone, Gomer might make a great travel companion.Warpaint had one, but it suffered a blow out and we aint seen him since. (Gomer) Poor ol Paint never been the same.

Most certainly pack a Gun with you. Deer season always starts in November.We like to sell out of state folks licenses, we can really soak those guys, makes ours cost a lot less.

We speak pure Southern here. I dont have enough room here to give you a glossary of our terms and meanings, much of it, you might not even think makes any sense.

As far as Vaccinations, you should be safe. All my girls (i'm assuming you'll want one) are health tested on a regular basis.We have not had any serious outbreaks in at least a week or 2.You may come down with a strange case of Diahrhea, but it should subside within 6-8 months.It's a great way to lose weight though,we have a lot of Bacteria in our water that you have to get used to.

Get yourself a few Rebel Flag decals, you'll have a chance of safe passage, with them Yankee plates on that vehicle.Smear some tobacco spit on both doors, they'll not wonder about you as much. And if you stop for gas, kinda scratch your hind end and pick your nose some. Fart as loud as humanly possible when you go into pay.Your sure to disguise yourself.

:lol: :lol: Great advice- especially the rebel flag thing. Think I should have some teeth pulled so I blend in better? Ever see "Deliverance"? Maybe I could grab a fat guy by the ear and tell him to squeal like a pig.

VanC":13kb9q61 said:
P.S. Doesn't matter now. Showed your last reply to my wife and now she won't let me come down.
On what account?Gas Station behavior? Heck it's a great way to pick up women too. :shock:

cowgirl580":2nz87n7f said:
Crowderfarms":2nz87n7f said:
VanC":2nz87n7f said:
P.S. Doesn't matter now. Showed your last reply to my wife and now she won't let me come down.
On what account?Gas Station behavior? Heck it's a great way to pick up women too. :shock:

only your type.
Cuz, What is that supposed to mean?

uummmmm.......... {cough} {clear throat}

absolutely nuttin cuz, absolutely nuttin. :pretty:

{whispering} we've seen the women that type of mating call attracts. :nod: :nod:

VanC":27h9wvr7 said:
:lol: :lol: Great advice- especially the rebel flag thing. Think I should have some teeth pulled so I blend in better? Ever see "Deliverance"? Maybe I could grab a fat guy by the ear and tell him to squeal like a pig.

Be sure and take those flags off before you get back to Ill, might not go over very well in part of that state. ;-)

Some are trying to ban the rebel flag in Mississippi. I hear they are going to start calling the Ole Miss football team the Carpetbaggers.

Crowderfarms":1ti4i8se said:
VanC":1ti4i8se said:
Crowder: As you know, I will be in your fair state sometime in early Nov. What shots and vaccinations do I need? Do I need to learn any new languages? Should I pack a gun? Should I bring my life-size Gomer Pyle blow up doll? :help: :help:
VanC, These are excellent and valid questions. I'd like to see more asked like these. I'm going to answer these fine ?'s in reverse order.
If you are traveling alone, Gomer might make a great travel companion.Warpaint had one, but it suffered a blow out and we aint seen him since. (Gomer) Poor ol Paint never been the same.

Most certainly pack a Gun with you. Deer season always starts in November.We like to sell out of state folks licenses, we can really soak those guys, makes ours cost a lot less.

We speak pure Southern here. I dont have enough room here to give you a glossary of our terms and meanings, much of it, you might not even think makes any sense.

As far as Vaccinations, you should be safe. All my girls (i'm assuming you'll want one) are health tested on a regular basis.We have not had any serious outbreaks in at least a week or 2.You may come down with a strange case of Diahrhea, but it should subside within 6-8 months.It's a great way to lose weight though,we have a lot of Bacteria in our water that you have to get used to.

Get yourself a few Rebel Flag decals, you'll have a chance of safe passage, with them Yankee plates on that vehicle.Smear some tobacco spit on both doors, they'll not wonder about you as much. And if you stop for gas, kinda scratch your hind end and pick your nose some. Fart as loud as humanly possible when you go into pay.Your sure to disguise yourself.

hey I'm over in 6 weeks does this apply to us Brits, or will they just love our accent, so I'm told, we will be driving a hire car, will we have to ask for a certain type? and on serious note what do you think the weather will be like then? will I need jumpers or a coat?

warpaint":1tz6gt2m said:
Chrissy, please phrase your questions in the above mentioned Southern speak.
1. Hire car?
2. what accent
3. Jumpers????? :)

WP, I'm going to try to use my English to Southern Thesaurus, and give it a shot.
1. I believe is a Rent-a-Wreck
2. A "foreigner'
3. Those are them little Spiders that jump out of the Maples here.

VanC said:
:lol: :lol: Great advice- especially the rebel flag thing. Think I should have some teeth pulled so I blend in better? Ever see "Deliverance"? Maybe I could grab a fat guy by the ear and tell him to squeal like a pig.[/quote

Van,
I don't advise grabbin any southern boy, be he overwieght or not, by the ear. In some parts, that is a matin ritual!! :shock:

cowgirl580":32dzmclm said:
{whispering} we've seen the women that type of mating call attracts. :nod: :nod:

Maybe thats Crowders type? Guess we wont fit in there too well, will we Cowgirl?

Crowderfarms":3w07fftw said:
warpaint":3w07fftw said:
Chrissy, please phrase your questions in the above mentioned Southern speak.
1. Hire car?
2. what accent
3. Jumpers????? :)

WP, I'm going to try to use my English to Southern Thesaurus, and give it a shot.
1. I believe is a Rent-a-Wreck
2. A "foreigner'
3. Those are them little Spiders that jump out of the Maples here.

Thanks for clearin that up, Bubba. I still don't understand why she wants to wear spiders, no matter what the temps are.

Crowderfarms":32bm8hf8 said:
RebelCritter":32bm8hf8 said:
cowgirl580":32bm8hf8 said:

Maybe thats Crowders type? Guess we wont fit in there too well, will we Cowgirl?
SOOOOOOOOOWEEEEEEEE!Come on Girls! :lol:

For pete's sake, stand back ya'll! It must be feedin time at Crowders, I can hear the stampede down here!! :shock:

warpaint":cj1x8hsl said:
Crowderfarms":cj1x8hsl said:
RebelCritter":cj1x8hsl said:
cowgirl580":cj1x8hsl said:

SOOOOOOOOOWEEEEEEEE!Come on Girls! :lol:

For pete's sake, stand back ya'll! It must be feedin time at Crowders, I can hear the stampede down here!! :shock:

sounded like a herd of elephants, didn't it? :shock:

cowgirl580":e2nxqfmw said:
RebelCritter":e2nxqfmw said:
cowgirl580":e2nxqfmw said:

could thing we're sticking with falboy+, huh? lol.

Well you certainly have good taste I have to give you that. :D

Latest posts