Any New Tennessee Questions For Me?

Help Support CattleToday:

pappy1":gi4ny6gr said:
IS THIS THREAD DUMB OR NOT?
SEEMS TO ME THE ONLY IT IS STILL ALIVE IS TO FEED SOME EGOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GET A LIFE!

Papp1......we just post on here so you have something to read each day, almost 40 pages and you are still following it. We would hate to ruin your daily fun. Kind of like a soap opera huh? What should we call it General Crowder or As Crowder's World Turns?

chrisy":oe5530ib said:
hey have not looked back on site for a while, so have only just seen Fla's bike, does this mean he is in the closet government dept: now.

Hey that is not one of those $2000 government seats. It's $1.50 Wally World seat.

Hey MikeC am I glad you didn't give Crowder the whole story. That the training camp is really a school for Hooters wannabe waitresses. We ensure they have all they need to make it as a Hooters girl. I guess we fooled him again. ;-)

I hear there is a new movie script coming out and Crowder just seems like the natural choice to star in it. I am trying to get a copy to post.

You got the wannabee part right. Any real dedicated Hooter's girl would just throw on the duds and go to work.I had heard about this Camp yall have. Carpenter's dream right? You cant give these girls a 2 pack of toilet paper for stuffing and make a double stack out of them. ;-)

I have found the infiltraitor.
I set the trap perfectly.
My apologizes to Mike C, but I had to use you as bait, to get ole pap to come out of the closet.

Now then, back to the Show!! ;-)

warpaint":1y1o87mc said:
I have found the infiltraitor.
I set the trap perfectly.
My apologizes to Mike C, but I had to use you as bait, to get ole pap to come out of the closet.

Now then, back to the Show!! ;-)
I knew it take a sophisticated Stank bait.My apologies to you too Mikey Boy.Maybe ol' Paps will stay in the closet. But I betcha he bites on this one again.Imagine all of us having Ego's. What's an Ego anyway?I think I seen one at the Zoo once.They was in a big ol' pen with a lid on it.

pappy1":1zc2j8bj said:
GET A LIFE!

We need this in a book now! We could call it," Tennessee Questions Finally Answered" with a TWIST

I am serious Guys. You guys could sell millions,.... and fund the campaign!

WagaAgeyv":20tvwb48 said:
pappy1":20tvwb48 said:
GET A LIFE!

We need this in a book now! We could call it," Tennessee Questions Finally Answered" with a TWIST

In case you've fallen behind, already gotta movie deal workin with my other book!! ;-)

warpaint":2sk90pgx said:
WagaAgeyv":2sk90pgx said:
pappy1":2sk90pgx said:
GET A LIFE!

In case you've fallen behind, already gotta movie deal workin with my other book!! ;-)

I am really serious!

chrisy":2x77gxv6 said:
hey have not looked back on site for a while, so have only just seen Fla's bike, does this mean he is in the closet government dept: now.

which closet? water closet or comin outta the closet?

cowgirl580":63mug8pi said:
chrisy":63mug8pi said:

Hey watch it :mad: I might just have to take you in the closet. ;-)

flaboy+":y0dwo2c7 said:
cowgirl580":y0dwo2c7 said:
chrisy":y0dwo2c7 said:

his so far back in the closet, his in f*&^%$g Narnia!!!!!! :oops:

warpaint":1l7v89ae said:
Is Narnia anywhere close to Grinders Switch?

:roll:
Narnia is the place you go to when you go through the back of the wardrobe in the Lion the Witch and the wardrobe. books and the film.

I don't know Grinders Switch I have not heard of this one.

chrisy":2y4u901o said:
warpaint":2y4u901o said:

Narnia is the place you go to when you go through the back of the wardrobe in the Lion the Witch and the wardrobe. books and the film.

These are All-American places, not known to many in the UK.They are on the less traveled roads of our great State of Tennessee. ;-)

Crowderfarms":z4dc63fm said:
chrisy":z4dc63fm said:
warpaint":z4dc63fm said:

These are All-American places, not known to many in the UK.They are on the less traveled roads of our great State of Tennessee. ;-)

i was confused too chrisy. i think they are great only in the minds of some. lol

did you watch the Narnia movie? read all the books many moons ago, but haven't seen the movie yet. heard its good.

flaboy+":elkl6y3y said:
cowgirl580":elkl6y3y said:
chrisy":elkl6y3y said:

promises, promises. :secret: :roll:

cowgirl580":2hn32twc said:
Crowderfarms":2hn32twc said:
chrisy":2hn32twc said:
warpaint":2hn32twc said:

i was confused too chrisy. i think they are great only in the minds of some. lol

did you watch the Narnia movie? read all the books many moons ago, but haven't seen the movie yet. heard its good.

Narnia movie is great I have seen it a few times, the books I read as a teenager. As the film was so big in America I thought a few would know about it. :?

Crowder: As you know, I will be in your fair state sometime in early Nov. What shots and vaccinations do I need? Do I need to learn any new languages? Should I pack a gun? Should I bring my life-size Gomer Pyle blow up doll? :help: :help:

Latest posts