Al Gore saving the planet

Help Support CattleToday:

aplusmnt":3jqi21dv said:
I guess Gore justifies all his energy usage in his 4 mansions, by the fact he buys some green credits or something like that. He figures it is OK to hurt the environment as long as he pays some extra money to it.

Heard today what I assume is in his movie but take it as hear say. But that he says we should all do our part to cut back. And that one thing he mentions is having less Children. But I believe he has 4 kids, he sure did not cut back.

Also heard his publicist said that he is in the process of putting solar panels on his home that uses 20 times the electric as the average home. Kind of funny though, that he has supposedly been championing this fight for the environment for 10-20 years but just now he is getting Solar panels.

He has the money to have windmills, solar panels, drive a hybrid, but just now he is getting solar panels? This man is about the biggest phony to ever hit Washington D.C. and that is saying a lot!

He dont get a lot of respect, even around here. Go figure.

Crowderfarms":s739mf1t said:
aplusmnt":s739mf1t said:
I guess Gore justifies all his energy usage in his 4 mansions, by the fact he buys some green credits or something like that. He figures it is OK to hurt the environment as long as he pays some extra money to it.

Heard today what I assume is in his movie but take it as hear say. But that he says we should all do our part to cut back. And that one thing he mentions is having less Children. But I believe he has 4 kids, he sure did not cut back.

Also heard his publicist said that he is in the process of putting solar panels on his home that uses 20 times the electric as the average home. Kind of funny though, that he has supposedly been championing this fight for the environment for 10-20 years but just now he is getting Solar panels.

He has the money to have windmills, solar panels, drive a hybrid, but just now he is getting solar panels? This man is about the biggest phony to ever hit Washington D.C. and that is saying a lot!

He dont get a lot of respect, even around here. Go figure.

So you are not going to stuff envelopes for his upcoming campain? :lol:

Ps. Another notable Gore item, the man is putting on some weight, just think of all that extra energy he using up with his recent weight gain. He should start working out so as to save the planet. :lol:

HOSS":1bgpjxcy said:
The film idustry was actually listed as California's largets polluter. That was on the states produced list about 2 years ago. Gee....how ironic!

Hollywood is also guilty of poluting our minds and the minds of our children with the rubbish they produce in the disguise of "entertainment."

I don't know about all ya all, but I could care less about what they think about our President or the environment. Unfortunately, they have a medium to spew thier nonsense which is "poluting" the environment.

Fly-guy

But my F-250 or my country home will come from a cattleman's bottom line. Big difference. I'm instinctively aware of MY best interests v. the regulators.

To me, and this is just my thought, the planet is so huge that our output of CO2 is insignificant.

And if I'm wrong, NYC and NoLa and LA go under water. And I grow pineapple. How can I loose? I like pineapple. Had ham with pineapple for lunch today.

I also have an f250 mine is greenpowered and gets 36 mpg while towing a heavy load of organically grown produce or cattle to the local health food store. I use all of my bi products to produce heat for my greenhouse which difuses massive amounts of CO2 all year long and is sustainable.

The problem with LA being underwater is it will flood slowly and all of those people will move inland and crowd everbody into my part of the country oh well i guess i can sell them my pineapple and potatos.

The trick to dealing with treehuggers is telling them what they want to hear. Tomorrow i might decide my trucks gets 52 mpg and composts roadside debris while driving. ;-)

Beef11":1na54avx said:
But my F-250 or my country home will come from a cattleman's bottom line. Big difference. I'm instinctively aware of MY best interests v. the regulators.

To me, and this is just my thought, the planet is so huge that our output of CO2 is insignificant.

And if I'm wrong, NYC and NoLa and LA go under water. And I grow pineapple. How can I loose? I like pineapple. Had ham with pineapple for lunch today.

I also have an f250 mine is greenpowered and gets 36 mpg while towing a heavy load of organically grown produce or cattle to the local health food store. I use all of my bi products to produce heat for my greenhouse which difuses massive amounts of CO2 all year long and is sustainable.

The problem with LA being underwater is it will flood slowly and all of those people will move inland and crowd everbody into my part of the country oh well i guess i can sell them my pineapple and potatos.

The trick to dealing with treehuggers is telling them what they want to hear. Tomorrow i might decide my trucks gets 52 mpg and composts roadside debris while driving. ;-)

That's great. :lol: :lol:

I bet cave men started turning on one another when the last Ice age started. We've come a long way.

Walt

Latest posts