Affordable Care Act

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
hurleyjd":1n7b0e7q said:
jltrent":1n7b0e7q said:
All of us have existing or will have pre-existing conditions before we leave, unless accidental death. It is all about money and usually made to were the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. The top 5% look down on the peon 95% and could care less. This is going to get interesting as it will probably go all the way to the Supreme Court.

Are you in the 5% or the 95%. Also at this time with the new health care laws that were changed recently with the changing of the ACA rules. If you go to a hospital they do not have to treat you until you pay what ever is due above the total paid by insurance. Some folks got what they wanted and never realized what was going to happen to and how it would elect them.

56% of Americans get their health insurance through work. There is none of this 5% :bs: it's a large voting segment of leaches that doesn't work and wants the government to supply all their needs. There is 19% on Medicaid so they are totally dependent on the government.

skyhightree1":pkjekhrs said:
callmefence":pkjekhrs said:
There's always a recession coming..... unless you're in one... things are dam sure booming right now.

Business is great now for sure
I'm glad y'all are doing so good, my turn will come. Everything I want to buy is higher than ever. My new seed drill cost a little over $5k more in 7 months, thanks to the POTUS and his tarrifs. I do think we needed to MAGA and I feel the US of A will be better for my kids because of it.

The way the housing market looks here, it reminds me of 2008's bubble. In the 7 years I have been in my house, from what I can find, the value has doubled. I'm not sure that's a good thing. I can't see it being sustainable.

Bestoutwest":8dxedkro said:
The way the housing market looks here, it reminds me of 2008's bubble. In the 7 years I have been in my house, from what I can find, the value has doubled. I'm not sure that's a good thing. I can't see it being sustainable.

All my life the housing market has had two modes boom or bust.

Bestoutwest":2lmkosi2 said:
It's a good time to sell if you ask me. Find another nice piece and start all over again. We've done this 7 times and haven't regretted it yet. Making money is never a bad thing.

Read this young people and decide if what your spending your money on now is worth being in this position when your older. Do you want to be waiting on the govt to dictate you health?

My family all just signed up for one of those medical deals where you pay a membership. Our family doctor started it. It uses zero insurance. Its limited to 500 people. He allows 1hr per patient, makes house calls, video chats, texts you directly, etc. Pre-existing conditions have no effect on joining. My son got sick and his normal pediatrician his mom set up could not see him for 2 days. He has a heart condition so fever is taken as a serious deal. Our next step was the ER. I text that dr and he met us at the clinic at our convenience.

The free market will correct itself given the chance but it is still a market and requires money to operate.

True Grit Farms":2pk5564x said:
skyhightree1":2pk5564x said:
callmefence":2pk5564x said:
There's always a recession coming..... unless you're in one... things are dam sure booming right now.

Business is great now for sure
I'm glad y'all are doing so good, my turn will come. Everything I want to buy is higher than ever. My new seed drill cost a little over $5k more in 7 months, thanks to the POTUS and his tarrifs. I do think we needed to MAGA and I feel the US of A will be better for my kids because of it.

Everytime I log on to Agri website this pissed me off

Agri Supply® Farm • Shop • Home
Customer Service

Search...
Tariffs; Pricing is Subject to Change
Import Tariff Charges begin on July 6, 2018. Some products will experience price changes due to these new tariff charges from the catalog to our retail stores to our website. Please call us at 800-345-0169 to confirm prices or for more information. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Get in Touch
Newsletter

Keep up on our always evolving product features, events, and more. Enter your e-mail and subscribe to our newsletter.

61,834,800 Visitors since 1997!
Information

ASC home page
About Agri Supply®
Customer Service
ASC Gift Cards
Printable Order Form
Track Your Shipment
More Information

View Online Catalog
Request a Catalog
Privacy Policy
Email Privacy Policy
Recall Notice
Pass'n it on Outdoors
Retail Stores

Garner, NC
Greenville, NC
Lumberton, NC
Florence, SC
Petersburg, VA
Statesboro, GA
Tifton, GA
Valdosta, GA
100% Satisfaction, the Agri Supply Guarantee!

AgriSupply Company is a BBB Accredited Farm Equipment Supplier in Garner, NC
Agri Supply®
Agri Supply® and Agri-Direct® Copyright © 1962 - 2018. All Rights Reserved.

If some of yall have employees you should be able to set up the group insurance like a company. I think you only have to have one employee and they don't even have to be full time. The guy I work for has it set up for his ranch stuff. I can get insurance thru the ranch if I want to.

ddd75":127fya3q said:
"As I predicted all along, Obamacare has been struck down as an UNCONSTITUTIONAL disaster! Now Congress must pass a STRONG law that provides GREAT healthcare and protects pre-existing conditions. Mitch and Nancy, get it done!" Trump wrote.

All the Trump government and the republicans will do is fart and fall as usually. They cannot decide on any thing to do together

HDRider":1oph0w28 said:
callmefence":1oph0w28 said:
HDRider":1oph0w28 said:
Insurance is not a free market. It is a very heavily regulated business, maybe one of the most regulated.

Understood HD
And there's the problem right there...
When I graduated I could afford the best medical, dental etc. No problem.
I've never had any major health expenses. A few cuts and broken bones. Pretty much it. The time I burned I refused the helicopter ride to San Antone because I didn't have insurance.i went home and my wife cared for me. I didn't want a bill I couldn't pay.. I payed the er bill off over about a year. When Obamacare came down. Me and wife (similar health history) went from approx 450.00 to 1500.00........per month.
There's people who don't work a lick and get it free. PLEASE someone explain to me how this is right????
Because right now I'm all for letting the people who won't pay die...
Neither are right.

Government cannot do anything well, not one single thing, yet so many want more of it. Makes no sense to me. I try to understand the "government has the answer" crowd, I just can't.

Medicare works pretty well and more efficient and is much lower in administrative cost than the public traded insurance companies.

True Grit Farms":ibkqtfew said:
Bestoutwest":ibkqtfew said:
It's a good time to sell if you ask me. Find another nice piece and start all over again. We've done this 7 times and haven't regretted it yet. Making money is never a bad thing.
We'd have to move farther out, and I think that new title might come with divorce papers.

Caustic Burno":1moklr66 said:
hurleyjd":1moklr66 said:
jltrent":1moklr66 said:
All of us have existing or will have pre-existing conditions before we leave, unless accidental death. It is all about money and usually made to were the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. The top 5% look down on the peon 95% and could care less. This is going to get interesting as it will probably go all the way to the Supreme Court.

Are you in the 5% or the 95%. Also at this time with the new health care laws that were changed recently with the changing of the ACA rules. If you go to a hospital they do not have to treat you until you pay what ever is due above the total paid by insurance. Some folks got what they wanted and never realized what was going to happen to and how it would elect them.

56% of Americans get their health insurance through work. There is none of this 5% :bs: it's a large voting segment of leaches that doesn't work and wants the government to supply all their needs. There is 19% on Medicaid so they are totally dependent on the government.

A lot of them are in nursing homes and most have worked all their life at jobs that were mediocre at most and did not have any benefits except a little social security. The nursing homes take the social security payment and bill Mediciad for the rest. Medicare does not cover nursing homes.

Jeanne - Simme Valley":2n6ixs7w said:
Brute, sorry to hear about your son's condition - but - that is a great program.

I liked the sound of the program also. Also good luck to your son.

I am one of those as I may have a soft heart, but I hate to see anybody go hungry and people should receive health care. Neither of these should be abused thou. Every time out in public at least 50%+ of the people walking around I see look to be in bad health and like they don't feel good.

Status
Not open for further replies.