Help Support CattleToday:

larryshoat":33rvv7cu said:
Bigfoot":33rvv7cu said:
I must be creature of habit to:
Hair cut every Thursday
Shave everyday
ONLY khaki pants to work
ONLY wranglers on the farm
Nike socks-------If you ain't got a pair, get some. Never slip down.

I'll put in an order for ma to get me some. My socks drive me crazy, I fold em over the tops of my boots but they slip down anyway.

Larry

Larry.. careful or you will getting plenty of them for Christmas.

Limomike":3hm97q6g said:
larryshoat":3hm97q6g said:
Bigfoot":3hm97q6g said:
Hair cut every Thursday
Shave everyday
ONLY khaki pants to work

I'll put in an order for ma to get me some. My socks drive me crazy, I fold em over the tops of my boots but they slip down anyway.

Larry

:lol2: You're probably right, but what else do you get the man that has everything :lol2: .

Larry

Larry.. careful or you will getting plenty of them for Christmas.

2 women are better? Maybe, assuming ya live thru it. Tried it once decades ago----only once. They got in a fight--a physical fight and tried to separate them. Guess who came out on the losing end of that ill thought out deal? I looked (and felt) like someone had thrown me into a sack with 2 bobcats. Never again!!

Caustic Burno wrote:
Some boys just can't grow a full grown man beard.
I cleaned up pretty much this weekend for a funeral, used the Stihl 20" bar. Left a few nicks, but it takes some horsepower to get mine trimmed.

rbyx.jpg

greybeard":m31nvrsa said:
Caustic Burno wrote:
Some boys just can't grow a full grown man beard.
I cleaned up pretty much this weekend for a funeral, used the Stihl 20" bar. Left a few nicks, but it takes some horsepower to get mine trimmed.

rbyx.jpg

I think i'm going to start baling mine next year, you might give it a try yourself.
I burned up 2 clipper blades Saturday night because we had Church home coming on Sunday. :bang:

sim.-ang.king":1f2u680l said:
I think i'm going to start baling mine next year, you might give it a try yourself.
I burned up 2 clipper blades Saturday night because we had Church home coming on Sunday. :bang:

That peach fuzz does have a tendency to clog them up and make them overheat. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :hide:

Bigfoot":31u0b1jp said:
Ryder":31u0b1jp said:
Bigfoot":31u0b1jp said:
Hair cut every Thursday
Shave everyday
ONLY khaki pants to work
Haircut every week? :???:
Most I ever heard of was every two weeks. And that was a rich fellow.Of course you probably are too.

I cut my own hair. I try not to pay for anything that I can do myself.
:tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat:

Latest posts