5 bladed razor

Help Support CattleToday:

alisonb":c1q1fr65 said:
So is it really necessary to have 5 blades, would think that the first two or three would do all the work? Is this not just a marketing ploy?

Some how it cuts down on nicking yourself. I guess with increased surface area or something.

Most of the time, I use hair conditioner instead of shaving cream. It really glides on that stuff.

alisonb":2n2e82f2 said:
So is it really necessary to have 5 blades, would think that the first two or three would do all the work? Is this not just a marketing ploy?
It comes with having testicles. More is always better. ;-) By 2015 we'll all be happily shaving with something about the size of a postcard. :lol:
They got to five blades by getting a bunch of guys together and asking their opinion on things.
"what's better than a woman?"... (confused looks while they figure out if the game is really that simple)
"TWO women!"

"what's better than a beer?"
"SIX beers!"

"what's better than a truck?"
"a really BIG truck!"

And finally,
"what's better than a two bladed razor?"

I'll have to remember to try the new setup this spring. I'm a week into winter beard mode right now. It shows up as ten days of unintended growth right around calving/feeding/walnut harvest/getting ready for citrus and pecan harvest season and hangs on through branding season... By the time rain shutdown weather rolls in its pretty comfortable and looks decent so I leave it until spraying/weaning/disking/shipping season gets caught up and then there's time to care about my looks and by then it's hot again. :lol:

3waycross":2y9q8ea0 said:
I use a Braun Electric and shave off the survivors with a 5 blade. I hate shaving and only shave on the days i have to see clients or attend a corporate meeting!

I may never shave again after i retire. The wife says i have HObo tendencies.

I do the same thing, only shave when I am calling on customers.
One thing that really has begin to bother me is there seems to be an awful lot of blond hair growing on my face and my hair is beginning to turn blond too :D
Well they do say blonds have more fun

cow pollinater":1umkzwy3 said:
alisonb":1umkzwy3 said:
It comes with having testicles. More is always better. ;-) By 2015 we'll all be happily shaving with something about the size of a postcard. :lol:
They got to five blades by getting a bunch of guys together and asking their opinion on things.
"what's better than a woman?"... (confused looks while they figure out if the game is really that simple)
"TWO women!"

"what's better than a beer?"
"SIX beers!"

"what's better than a truck?"
"a really BIG truck!"

And finally,
"what's better than a two bladed razor?"

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I shave every day, I get out a new 3 blade razor every Sunday morning to shave before church. I've used the 5 blades but it seems their bad to plug between the blades, they do a nice job though. I get my hair cut once a moth. I can't stand to have my shirt tail out, and I wear the same thing every day. I'm very much a creature of habit.

Larry

larryshoat":3kunocu2 said:
I shave every day, I get out a new 3 blade razor every Sunday morning to shave before church. I've used the 5 blades but it seems their bad to plug between the blades, they do a nice job though. I get my hair cut once a moth. I can't stand to have my shirt tail out, and I wear the same thing every day. I'm very much a creature of habit.

Larry

Somehow I knew you were gonna say that! :tiphat:

larryshoat":3sc0t9cw said:

Larry

As I the kid's make fun of me to this day.
Open the closet there is nothing but khaki shirts, dresser has Wranglers or khaki pants.
Sock drawer has nothing but white Dickies work socks.
Shirt tail is always tucked in. I have two suits for weddings and funerals.

I must be creature of habit to:
Hair cut every Thursday
Shave everyday
ONLY khaki pants to work
ONLY wranglers on the farm
Nike socks-------If you ain't got a pair, get some. Never slip down.

I am starting to think this is the OCD forum! Just kiddin fellas. I think we all have our rituals.

I will only buy one style of Cowboy boots and wear nuthin but Wranglers for jeans.

Bigfoot":3g71kicx said:
Hair cut every Thursday
Shave everyday
ONLY khaki pants to work

I'll put in an order for ma to get me some. My socks drive me crazy, I fold em over the tops of my boots but they slip down anyway.

Larry

larryshoat":1rd2jud9 said:
Bigfoot":1rd2jud9 said:
Hair cut every Thursday
Shave everyday
ONLY khaki pants to work

I'll put in an order for ma to get me some. My socks drive me crazy, I fold em over the tops of my boots but they slip down anyway.

Larry

Get the ones that also have elastic over the arch of your foot. You will not be disappointed. Between elastic in two places top and arch, those things ain't sliding down.

Bigfoot":2ngs95ub said:
Hair cut every Thursday
Shave everyday
ONLY khaki pants to work
Haircut every week? :???:
Most I ever heard of was every two weeks. And that was a rich fellow.Of course you probably are too.

Ryder":4t6jffav said:
Bigfoot":4t6jffav said:
Hair cut every Thursday
Shave everyday
ONLY khaki pants to work
Most I ever heard of was every two weeks. And that was a rich fellow.Of course you probably are too.

I cut my own hair. I try not to pay for anything that I can do myself.

Bigfoot":3bbps1vb said:
Ryder":3bbps1vb said:
Bigfoot":3bbps1vb said:
Hair cut every Thursday
Shave everyday
ONLY khaki pants to work

I cut my own hair. I try not to pay for anything that I can do myself.

I wash and comb my hair with a wash rag.