M-5

Help Support CattleToday:

Workinonit Farm

Reaction score
Chocolate Cow2":1xvwz08a said:
Happy to hear but very sorry for the damages you've suffered. Many prayers for you and yours.

What Choco Cows said. :nod:

Very happy to hear that y'all are okay, and sorry for loss & damages.

Thank you for checking in! :wave:

sstterry

CT Supporter
CT Supporter
Reaction score
I don't want to speak for him, but it is my understanding that TrueGrit is headed your way. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

OP
M-5

M-5

Reaction score
AT the FLORIDA STATE line checking papers
Thank you all for your prayers and support. Lots of kind folks coming from all over to help. 3 members here will be here today to help. The best estimate we are given is having power back around Thanksgiving.
Continued prayers are appreciated.

Thank you.
Darryl

True Grit Farms

Reaction score
Code:
M-5":2jqmcnza said:
Thank you all for your prayers and support. Lots of kind folks coming from all over to help. 3 members here will be here today to help. The best estimate we are given is having power back around Thanksgiving.
Continued prayers are appreciated.

Thank you.
Darryl
You have all the power you can stand in route. Please don't hold it against me when you have to feed it.

TCRanch

Reaction score
Thankful you & your family are okay! Everything else can be fixed or replaced and eventually you move on - but you never get over the surreal destruction of a natural disaster. Sending prayers for the long haul.

JMJ Farms

Reaction score
Dash, when things seem to be getting the best of you just remember Job. After his hardships he was blessed with twice as much the second go around.
Prayers and well wishes to you, yours, and many others.

Latest posts