you gotta love cops..

Help Support CattleToday:

ddd75

Reaction score
you can watch these youtube videos all day..

usually.. someone recording. or a slight problem.. 4-6 cops on scene to "deescalate"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Kcf6fRZJ4Y

Run from them?? they'll kill you.. destroy property.. anything they want.. doesn't matter..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dypivSnPYuU

Want in your house?? no warrants needed.. they can just come in.. doesn't matter.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pV2DmyY6pKE&t=871s

nazi usa.. now.. in some places.. you have to give a THUMB print if you're pulled over.. soon.. probably retina scans..

freedom!! :wave:

The police, shot and killed a man in my front yard back in August. It kinda hits close to home, when you have the "perps" getting that close to your residence, your wife, your kids. It actually brought to mind a conversation we had on here a long time ago about conceal carrying mowing the yard etc. Anyway, the law seemed shocked, that I wasn't upset or concerned. It wouldn't have bothered me, if they had fanned out and gotten a few more before they left. There's evil in this world, and those guys are all that stands between us and it.

I don't know the whole story but the video shows me that the property owner was looking for confrontation from the time he pulled up. I think he's a loose cannon.

Bigfoot said:
The police, shot and killed a man in my front yard back in August. It kinda hits close to home, when you have the "perps" getting that close to your residence, your wife, your kids. It actually brought to mind a conversation we had on here a long time ago about conceal carrying mowing the yard etc. Anyway, the law seemed shocked, that I wasn't upset or concerned. It wouldn't have bothered me, if they had fanned out and gotten a few more before they left. There's evil in this world, and those guys are all that stands between us and it.[/quote]

I don't need those guys to fight evil for me when I'm mowing the yard. The fact is you never know when evil will show up, always be prepared to defend you and your family.

JMJ Farms":1fv010mr said:
I don't know the whole story but the video shows me that the property owner was looking for confrontation from the time he pulled up. I think he's a loose cannon.
You can probably look it up in your local paper. Happened in Troup County Ga...January last year.

callmefence":3mccwa49 said:
I don't care who you are. You climb a gate like that, way out on the latch end. You need to be shot.

I hear ya. Now, show some respect and climb up right at the hinges and maybe I'll show some mercy.

callmefence":gnaifzfr said:
I don't care who you are. You climb a gate like that, way out on the latch end. You need to be shot.
Yeah, there is that too.
I had a gate up in the front of this property near the highway that the meter reader kept climbing over on the latch end. I went up to fix the dang thing, got it re-hung so it looked straight on the latch side and asked my wife how it looked, and she said "well..it actually looks way more like a parallelogram than a rectangle"

greybeard":tgkoaj5e said:
callmefence":tgkoaj5e said:
Yeah, there is that too.
I had a gate up in the front of this property near the highway that the meter reader kept climbing over on the latch end. I went up to fix the dang thing, got it re-hung so it looked straight on the latch side and asked my wife how it looked, and she said "well..it actually looks way more like a parallelogram than a rectangle"
Screw a couple of shark hooks to the back side of the gate.