wifes got stomach cancer

Help Support CattleToday:

Thank you so much for letting us know how your wife is doing.Sounds like a pretty good outcome for a bad situation.

We will continue to pray for her and your family and hope for no chemo.

well were still here for a cpl more days. just hangin out waiting to heal. not alotta change. maybe outta here weds then a cpl weeks off and on to chemo.
wifes walkin around and feeling pretty good now..startin to dislike being here so I know shes getting better
geez thought I was busy before.
lotsa stuff going on in the background with regular life too. dogs got picked up by animal control cuz lightning hit close by and tripped a cpl brkrs. so the radio fence went down and they escaped. 30 mi outta town and animal control gets my dogs..anyways..they want a fortune to get em out cuz I do my own shots and don't have em registered...
that same brkr..was for my freezers..they got to 45..least im going home enough to keep track of stuff...every other day. cuz I needed this right. evena backup generator wouldn't have helped. bout 4 brkrs in the box tripped but not the main..hmmm
had a calf which is good. little bull
sold a stock trlr...aint got time to fix now. needed the cashflo
the sun is shining..things are beginning to brighten up

M-5":1hc0ylem said:
freezer stuff should be good 48 to 72hours with lid not being opened. If they are in a conditioned room. out side not so much
Outside here--today, that frozen food's life expectancy would be about 5 minutes before the container swells up the size of 3 day old dead hound dog and smells about the same way....

dieselbeef":269okbku said:
yea none of it was even wet...it was still froze solid

Yay!! At least that worked out well.

I hope you've been able to bail your dogs out of dog-jail.

Continued paryers for your wife, you and your son. At least the surgery is over and y'all can move on to the next step.

Thinking about you all and keeping you in my prayers!
Stay strong as your wife needs all the strength she can get to fight this.

Every chemo is different for every cancer and every patient. No two are alike and each session is different from the previous one, sometimes good sometimes bad. That is all the advice I have , as your wife has her own journey and path just as I have my own.

Please give your wife a huge hug from me. :heart: |
Hopefully next year at this time her and I will be doing the "I kicked cancers @ss" dance!!!! :banana:

HD, we'll all line up behind you, Angel and all the others on CT affected by this "emperor of all maladies" and do a conga dance! ;-)

DB, hope the "outside noise" (daily cr@p) quiets down so you can catch your breath. Best wishes for a continued good recovery for your wife, and I hope your son is doing okay. Scary stuff for a little guy, right? (Big guys too!)

scary hardly touches it.

hd we got it..all of us together have faith...positive energys. we got this. we being all of us affected. there are so many I had no idea. wish you the best also. strength

gage doesn't really get it yet I don't hink. he asks questions but he is only 8 and the magnitude of how things will change is beyond him.

this is a slow process too. geeez I thought waitin on cows to make money took a long time....

My prayers continue. Stay positive. That is half the battle. Try to stay strong for Angel and your son. God will take care of you and give you the strength to get through this battle. I have been there with my husband and I know what it is like. Now after six years he is cancer free. Angel will be free of that dreadful disease too.

boondocks":2wdhbmn9 said:
HD, we'll all line up behind you, Angel and all the others on CT affected by this "emperor of all maladies" and do a conga dance! ;-)

You've got that right!! That will be one heck of a line too. :D :banana: :banana:

Keep on fighting the good fight. All of y'all have a whole bunch of folks right behind you, offering up as much support as we can, in whatever forms we have.

well im really on the fence about this but here goes
well because so many people had asked us too angel decided to get a go fund me acct to help out.
at least our situation is real. we aint tryin to buy a tractor or go on vacation. I aint working so I can be with her an since shes been laid off for the summer were eventually gonna need...we really weren't gonna do anything like this cuz we aint that way. people take up collections at work and stuff but alotta folks we know aint local..so anyways heres the link if ya feel like it idk...
http://www.gofundme.com/a7hvccfw?pc=fb_u_g
we appreciate everyones faith and really that's all we need
the carvis family

dieselbeef":2yglvers said:
angel decided to get a go fund me acct to help out.
at least our situation is real. we aint tryin to buy a tractor or go on vacation. I aint working so I can be with her an since shes been laid off for the summer were eventually gonna need...we really weren't gonna do anything like this cuz we aint that way.

The way I see this is that it isn't much different than when some of my sister's and brother-in-law's friends organized a benefit for him. He and my sister are both self employed, he couldn't work, she had cut back to help him, I did what I could to help out as did other family and friends. The benefit was a HUGE help. It made such a difference. The funds raised went toward their share of the hospital bills, some of the household bills as well as other medical expenses and just daily living expenses till they got back on their feet.

At some point DB, you'll be glad it has been set up.

Not having the added stress of "where are we going to get the money to pay for this" "we can't afford this" is helpful.

I know it..but it just don't seem right to us is all. but seeing some of the stuff people get funded for I don't feel so bad.
not like were going on vacation or asking for money for a tractor.

yer right its just one less thing to worry about. and if we don't need it or use it all st judes childrens cancer center will get it

Latest posts