wifes got stomach cancer

Help Support CattleToday:

dieselbeef

Reaction score
the c word...cant hardly get it out

its a good prognosis. very early. gonna take part of her stomach out. probly no chemo..hopefully not

a month ago it started as acid reflux. then the endoscopy found it.

surgery is monday aug 3rd. be in lakewood ranch hospital for a week then home for at least another before i go back to work

in all likelyhood she will live to be old and be fine....god willin

gonna be a rough couple weeks ahead for me and my 8 yr old

i know if ya could do anything ya would..

we aint religious people. but i hope gods got our back on this one

i dont usually go personal on the boards cuz nobody wants to hear bout anyone elses misery but for some reason i felt the need

gary

I will be thinking of you and your family and including yall in my talks to the man upstairs.
(my twin finds out tomorrow what the results of his PET scan are)

Diesel I know that we don't always like to talk about "personal" stuff here on the boards. But I have quickly found out what a great, supporting group of people that we have here on CT! I feel like we are all friends. (Some we argue with and some we adore. But none the less, friends.)
If talking about it lightens your load just a little, then we have helped some just by being here.

Please keep us informed of her progress. Prayers and best wishes for her and your family.

So sorry about your wife. I can understand how you feel, as my husband was diagnosed with bladder cancer almost six years ago. We went through chemo and surgery. Last Friday his oncologist told him that he is cancer free. Thank The Lord. It was not easy and the only way we got through it was our faith in God. He is ready to help you and your wife too.
My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

Your wife, yourself and son are in our prayers, keep us posted and let your wife know she has your CT family with her.

Alan

Latest posts