Who do you bank with?

Help Support CattleToday:

I think this thread strayed from the political concerns posted in the original post to an implication of lack of personal service from large banking giants like BOA.

Regarding that -

I've been in numerous BOA branches in Texas and in several other states. I'm usually greeted by someone when I enter the branches and I've always received prompt and courteous service. I just show the teller my BOA debit card, that has my "mug shot" embedded on its face, they pull my account up on their computer screen and the rest of the transaction is always quick and painless.

The BOA local branch manager in Stephenville was a window teller in the bank when I first did banking there (before it was a part of BOA) back in the late 70's. Several others have also been there for a long time. They are "local" folks that still provide personal and friendly service - even though they are employed by a corporate giant. And I receive a similar level of friendliness when I go into the BOA branch near my home - even though it's a branch located in a bedroom community of a large metropolitan area.

For my needs, my experiences with BOA couldn't have been better and I'd recommend them to anyone.

I AM glad to see that there are some truly locally owned banks still around in some parts of the country. I thought the corporate banks had just about swallowed them all up.

George

Latest posts