Where is creekdrive?

Help Support CattleToday:

I knew you were a SHE! Lol. As Aaron said, a man can't take pictures like that. At least I can't. Pictures may be deceiving but that bull looks like he was 2500-2600 pounds in the picture. He's huge by OUR standards in the Southeast. But you have some awesome looking cattle nonetheless. Very very well conditioned, especially considering their environment. Looks like they have adapted well!

I will try and make an effort to share pictures as I take them from now on :) Thanks for the comments on the cattle.

JMJ I would be very surprised if that bull was that heavy. I think the pictures are deceiving. Doesn't help that the truck parked behind him in the picture is downhill from him...makes it look smaller & him look bigger. I'd say I'd weigh him but we winter the herd bulls in a different yard than where the scale is at and I'm not going to haul him here just for curiosity.

IMG-6141sm.jpg

Best comparison I have is we sold this guy last fall, and he weighed 2065. He was probably a frame score smaller than the bull above, but carried more condition and I'd say a bit more width.

Latest posts