Where did they go?

Help Support CattleToday:

backhoeboogie":tdevtv3n said:
dun":tdevtv3n said:
Isomade":tdevtv3n said:
CFPinz don't come around much any more.
Different guy. The one he's talking about could cut 20 acres of hay in 1/2 an hour, he didn;t say it but he seemed to think he could leap tall buildings in a single bound and was faster then a speeding bullet

Something another "tophand". TCTophand or something like that.
I just went back and read some of 4ctophand's posts. Entertaining to a slight degree

dun":192z4b0w said:
I just went back and read some of 4ctophand's posts. Entertaining to a slight degree

He had some posts that almost seemed like a dry joke - until you find out the guy is serious and expects you to believe the story. Somebody calls his bluff and then you go on post after post with him digging hisself deeper and deeper. I remember somebody putting up a pic of a super charged tractor from a tractor pull and annotating it with "4ctophand" photoshopped onto the side of it.

TNMasterbeefproducer or soemthing like thta. Probably same as 4C.

If someone posts something on here about me committing suicide, call the cops. I've been murdered :!:

Calman":10rxnn55 said:
Who was the feller from virginia that farmed about a thousand acres with a team of horses?I think he traded his place for some heavy equipment,or somethink like that.

Cal

I think that was HeritageFarmBoy or NamVet or both. He also had ostriches. he lived in the northwestern area of Va if I remember correctly.

Katherine

backhoeboogie":df1q6i6r said:
I remember somebody putting up a pic of a super charged tractor from a tractor pull and annotating it with "4ctophand" photoshopped onto the side of it.

I remember that!! :lol2: :lol2: Boy that was rich!! :lol2:

Katherine

Workinonit Farm":2xuzzco6 said:
Calman":2xuzzco6 said:
Who was the feller from virginia that farmed about a thousand acres with a team of horses?I think he traded his place for some heavy equipment,or somethink like that.

Cal

I think that was HeritageFarmBoy or NamVet or both. He also had ostriches. he lived in the northwestern area of Va if I remember correctly.

Katherine

Yep katherine you're right .I remember him but just couldn't put a name to him.
Cal

I'm back too. been busy, been having operations,been gardening still breeding Brahmans,South Devons and commercial Herefords. Quite dry in our area at present had about 18 inches of rain for the year which mostly fell earlier in the year. Our average is about 36/38 inches for a year. We had a very frosty winter but not a bitter one ( for us anyway) We had a cold outburst come through parts of Australia last week dropping snow in areas that have never seen it for 50 or 60 years. We had a top of 7c for the day out lowest top for the whole of winter was 9c. We had flakes of snow, but about 60 ks south of us snow lay on the ground. Our local mountain 4,250 alt had a dusting. Top temp for the day is expected to be 28c for our area but parts of our state will have 34/35c. Most of Australia is hanging out for an early election because they are disgusted with our Prime Minister. The cost of basic things have skyrocketed since the advent of the carbon tax brought in by the present government in july this year. Our dairy farmers are leaving the industry because they cannot survive on 29c a litre they receive for their milk. One of the supermarket chains sells cut price milk for a dollar a litre. We have friends that grow pumpkins that receive 22c per pumpkin and recently supermarkets were charging up to $5 a kilo for the same item. cattle prices have remained quite ok. They could be a little better our current $1 is $1.02 US. Better go and shift a sprinkler, been watering like mad with this dry as I have a garden day here soon.

Latest posts