Where did they go?

Help Support CattleToday:

There was a guy on here from up the Valley (Shenandoah) that always had nice stock. I think he went by the name Daybreak.

fitz

ALACOWMAN":395o8z5w said:
every now and then, crowder and warpaint show up for a few post ....then like casper,, poof

Paint's boss lady used to post some too. She aint been around or else I missed her posts.

I not only miss Blackpower, but I also miss turnthatcowlosema. I don't miss any other of the names he used, just turnthatcowlosema, that's the only one I miss. Oh I also miss someone else, I've been racking my brain to remember his screen name and can't come up with it. His real name was Matt, he was a kid that spent a ton of money trying to start a big time Hereford herd ....... He ended up committing suicide! ........ Twice. Hill something.

Alan":1ynwa2e6 said:
I not only miss Blackpower, but I also miss turnthatcowlosema. I don't miss any other of the names he used, just turnthatcowlosema, that's the only one I miss. Oh I also miss someone else, I've been racking my brain to remember his screen name and can't come up with it. His real name was Matt, he was a kid that spent a ton of money trying to start a big time Hereford herd ....... He ended up committing suicide! ........ Twice. Hill something.

Your kiddin me, right? I see now that I missed out on some ill personalities. Well, some anyway :lol2:

Ouachita":3jgfgss9 said:
Alan":3jgfgss9 said:

Your kiddin me, right? I see now that I missed out on some ill personalities. Well, some anyway :lol2:
Ouachita you missed nothing with that line up, only to taking to the hills with a 12 bore to take off a few heads. lol
BB.....Paints wife was WagerAgeyv (Diane) if I remember rightly she was a very nice lady, I used to like talking to her.

Tommy Ruyle he was a good man he posted some real good jokes as well.

Alan":3uuyf2qo said:

Hill Creek Farms and later came back as THG, real name Matthew Frye

KNERSIE":cze345el said:
Hill Creek Farms and later came back as THG, real name Matthew Frye

Yeah, he was from Va as well. After he killed himself----twice----I saw a pic of him in a Dairy magazine as he was on some type of dairy team in college.

Massey reminds me of him, and I often wondered if Matt was reincarnated as Massey. :lol2:

Whatever happened to WeWild?

I sure hope Cypress is doing well.

Katherine

greybeard":1j2d1zld said:
I guess I'm missing something regarding how one can commit suicide--twice..
Yes I too would like to hear this or be directed to the thread.

chrisy":1ximwebc said:
I agree WF about Cypress.....not seen Vicky the Vet for a while.
auctionboy doesn't seem to have posted lately either.
V the V got tired of the ration of crap that one person in particular kept dumping on her so she just quit the boards.
That was 4 years ago

dun":38t1nwcp said:
chrisy":38t1nwcp said:
I agree WF about Cypress.....not seen Vicky the Vet for a while.
auctionboy doesn't seem to have posted lately either.
V the V got tired of the ration of crap that one person in particular kept dumping on her so she just quit the boards.
That was 4 years ago

Lots of these names were a few years ago, I look at CT as going in cycles, I do miss V the Vet in all seriousness.

V the V :tiphat:

Alan

Isomade":4uk92zi1 said:
greybeard":4uk92zi1 said:

Now I'm on the spot :oops: I KNOW that he signed on as a relative of his and said that matt had committed suicide and Matt later said it was a joke, than later came back as another handle and I think did the same thing :oops: But, it may have been a joke, "years ago" with some of us CT folks. I have used he "committed suicide twice" more than just this time, just don't know if it was true that he posted twice in my old memory. In my old mind he did.

Alan":1npe8fkb said:
Isomade":1npe8fkb said:
greybeard":1npe8fkb said:

Now I'm on the spot :oops: I KNOW that he signed on as a relative of his and said that matt had committed suicide and Matt later said it was a joke, than later came back as another handle and I think did the same thing :oops: But, it may have been a joke, "years ago" with some of us CT folks. I have used he "committed suicide twice" more than just this time, just don't know if it was true that he posted twice in my old memory. In my old mind he did.
I remember this incident, Alan, he claimed to have left the computer on and a drunk relative posted his suicide notice (so he claimed) as he was being given a "hard time" on the forum after making some outlandish claim! It must have been 5 years ago, I was still in NC at the time!

Who was the feller from virginia that farmed about a thousand acres with a team of horses?
I think he traded his place for some heavy equipment,or somethink like that.

Cal

Isomade":2n9vzx6y said:
CFPinz don't come around much any more.
Different guy. The one he's talking about could cut 20 acres of hay in 1/2 an hour, he didn;t say it but he seemed to think he could leap tall buildings in a single bound and was faster then a speeding bullet

dun":21ry8xbu said:
Isomade":21ry8xbu said:
Different guy. The one he's talking about could cut 20 acres of hay in 1/2 an hour, he didn;t say it but he seemed to think he could leap tall buildings in a single bound and was faster then a speeding bullet

i think that was 4CTophand but i could find the thread

dun":1x1vabr7 said:
Isomade":1x1vabr7 said:

Something another "tophand". TCTophand or something like that.

dun":c6vlvhhx said:
Isomade":c6vlvhhx said:
:lol: I wasn't referring to Cal. Just a random thought.