Whats the next Black Limousin sire to look out for?

Help Support CattleToday:

AussieLim

Reaction score
G'day Limousin breeders,

This is a very open question and i know it is upto breeding objectives and personal choice but soon enough we will be finished calving and filing through the semen catalogues like a lady looking at gossip magazines in a hair salon wondering what to use.
There are a few new Wulfs sires hit our shores in Australia and it would be interested to know if you suggest any of them.
:cboy:

If you can get it, Cattleman200 has a fine sire in Baxter... Would have bought one of Baxters offspring from Council Limousin a few years , but at the time he just wasnt old enough for the heavy breeding that he was going to have to do. Most everything i have seen out of him has been nice.

Thanks Houston, I do not think Baxter can be exported. Also he passed away during the week between Christmas and New Years and I only have about 150 - 160 units of semen left on him.

Circle H Ranch

Baxter is sired by Cole First Down. You can go to www.NALF.org , choose the animals option then type in JCLC 99K in the tattoo option box and enter. His pedigree should come up.

Circle H Ranch

Re: Whats the next Black Limousin sire to look out for?
by AussieLim » Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:59 am

Whats the next best Red Limo sire to use?

I dont know if he is available for Austrailia but I am helping sell semen in the USA on a Fullblood bull named Jim Dandie. He looks really good and they have several of his calves in the video also. You can view a video of him on www.limousinlive.com

Circle H Ranch

I bet he is not cleared for export to Austrailia Bill. Is the Jim Dandie bull out of Excel. Should be a good bit of Excel semen in Austrailia some where.

Do some talking to some other breeders, try and find semen on Cedar Patch pol Gforce. Very nice bull if you can find some. I no some of the Gforce semen was shipped to Aus.

Latest posts