what's the difference?

Help Support CattleToday:

ga.prime":1pfex2wv said:
TexasBred":1pfex2wv said:
ga.prime":1pfex2wv said:
I don't have a Yeti but from what I've seen it would take two people to steal one. Very heavy ice chest. I prefer putting my money in $150 sunglasses.
Got a couple pair of Maui Jims....only slightly used. "For Sale". :lol2: :lol2:
:D Nice shades, no doubt. I might pursue that offer except all monies allocated for sunglasses are depleted at least until sometime in 2016.
Dang....thought I had a live one. :lol2: :lol2: :cowboy:

backhoeboogie":ciz8py62 said:
fenceman":ciz8py62 said:
Next I wander over to look at icechest. I pack a lunch and sometimes dinner every day. Now they have these yeti icechest pushing 300.00 PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THE HE'LL. I admit it looks very well made. I can buy 10 Colman 5day coolers for that. So what's the difference???

I've got a Coleman 8 day. Huge. $150 Someone sat on it. Buy the Coleman and you are guaranteed every lazy fat person you come in contact with will sit on it and eventually the lid will ge gone. Every ice chest I have ever owned has been sat on and damaged. I can have chairs sitting around empty and some fool is going to sit on my ice chest.

Oldest daughter gave me a Yetti. It almost feels yuppy to be seen with it. No one has sat on it yet. Lid doesn't blow open gonig down the road because they have the rubber fasteners. I would never spend that kind of money on an ice chest that size.
We call them Magnet Azzes......those that sit on and destroy a perfectly good beer box

I was at the local Dodge dealer yesterday checking on some warranty work being done on my wife's car and dang if the dealership isn't also selling Yeti coolers--had a big stack and display of different sizes next to the service dept waiting room. When I saw the prices I thought "I can remember when that much money would be an acceptable down payment on a new truck".

greybeard":3uot80s4 said:
I was at the local Dodge dealer yesterday checking on some warranty work being done on my wife's car and dang if the dealership isn't also selling Yeti coolers--had a big stack and display of different sizes next to the service dept waiting room. When I saw the prices I thought "I can remember when that much money would be an acceptable down payment on a new truck".
I remember when a new truck didn;t cost more then our first house, now they're about 3 times that. And the truck doesn;t have 2 bathrooms either

Latest posts