What's something you've done, 99% of us haven't?

Help Support CattleToday:

ANAZAZI":20ie0ea7 said:
I have designed one composite cattle breed, one goat breed and three sheep breeds. The goat and one of the sheep are on planning stage, the cow and two of the sheep are operational.

I'm interested in subscribing to your newsletter.

Drank beer, played guitar, and sang with Baxter Black at a party during my vet school years.

Spent a week at the Plum Island Animal Disease Center, off the point of Long Isand NY... saw Foot & Mouth Disease, Rinderpest, African Horse Sickness, Classical Swine Fever(Hog Cholera), and a bunch of other Foreign Animal Diseases 'in the flesh', as it were, up close and personal.

Some years ago I was at American Royal in KC. I headed to the car for something and stopped to offer help to a lady who was trying to fill a water reservoir in a living quarters trailer. I could see she was having problems with filling the tank and she was holding a horse at the same time. I asked if I could help and she instantly handed me the lead rope with the horse. She said the system was air-locked. While she worked, we visited. And, I held the horse. I noticed the trailer had writing on it but it had been removed. You could see the outline of the writing on the aluminum. Turned out it was Joe Beaver's trailer and I was holding his calf roping horse. I didn't get to meet him but was sure on cloud9 by getting to hold his horse.
The lady said they had ordered a new trailer and the lettering had been taken off this one they were trading in.

Ryder, I didn't ask. Don't know if it was his wife. I don't know if he was married or who she was. There are times I'm happy not knowing all the details. Know what I mean?

CC,
We're in agreement... it's crazy as lleh for them to move that facility to the very center of the country, right in the middle of cattle country.
My closest colleague and best friend spent many years at KSU, and she's been fit to be tied ever since they announced the move... government idiocy at its best.

Played and beat the French olympic baseball team in Paris.
Also did a half Ironman.

Hunter":386416tf said:
Also did a half Ironman.
I managed that team and finished the last half of that ironman. :lol: :lol: :lol2: :lol2: :hide:

TexasBred":27uzw2dq said:
Hunter":27uzw2dq said:
Also did a half Ironman.
I managed that team and finished the last half of that ironman. :lol: :lol: :lol2: :lol2: :hide:

Nicely done, but I feel sorry for you if you had to live in the french training facility while managing that team. :lol:

Hunter":3j5nidjf said:
TexasBred":3j5nidjf said:
Hunter":3j5nidjf said:
Also did a half Ironman.

Nicely done, but I feel sorry for you if you had to live in the french training facility while managing that team. :lol:
We're spoiled. Gotta have the best of everything.

I forgot totaled a 69 GTO on a big black cow that the 70 Superbee I was running hit it first and flipped it over the hood.
That Dukes of Hazard stuff is all a lie cause when that GTO landed I had parts scattered for a quarter mile.

Caustic Burno":a83rr7mq said:
I forgot totaled a 69 GTO on a big black cow that the 70 Superbee I was running hit it first and flipped it over the hood.
That Dukes of Hazard stuff is all a lie cause when that GTO landed I had parts scattered for a quarter mile.
:lol: :lol: Amazing I did the same thing to a 64 Chevelle SS on the highway from College Station to Huntsville. Thought I had a hot date lined up but that was quickly cancelled...washed on that car all day long then ended up with a brahman bull on it and about 50 pounds of bull shyt. I was unhurt but sure hated to miss that hot date.

Wish I still had that pre wrecked Goat it was quick but that Bee with a 383 magnum and three deuces was eating it up. That car would be worth some big bucks today.

I totaled a '69 GTO when some guy took a left turn in front of me. Bounced off him and matched head lights with an on coming car. I only got a fat lip but I am glad I didn't have a passenger. That right front seat was full of all kinds of metal.

Latest posts