We have another artist amongst us.

Help Support CattleToday:

Reaction score
First a poet....Again, good job, @Dave. Now a singer songwriter. Back this spring, @gman4691 had sent me a song...Juke Joint.. he wrote and recorded in the 90's. I listened to it and saw some potential in it. He sent it to me to re-record. It was way too long...nearly 7 minutes. But dang, it made you want to move. So, I took it to the studio and we re-=wrote it... cut it down to 4 minutes,. re did all the instrumentation, and sent it back to Gary to redo his vocals, then send it back to us for mixing and mastering. They were great on his original, but dang his voice has gotten even BETTER these past 30 years. Here is a link to his YouTube channel. It contains another more rock song, Shake IT, that he wrote and we re-recorded and mastered for him. Please go to his Youtube channel and subscribe, then listen to these 2 songs. Please give them each a "like".as well. Then share with your friends, family, social media, etc, and ask them to please do the same. Let us know what you think. And, thanks in advance for helping him go viral! https://www.youtube.com/@TheGman4691

Just listened to "Shake it" Another great song. Dang, you keep this up and you will be putting us in the rear view mirror. Very talented!!
Thank you, sir...maybe someone famous will hear it and want to make some kind of deal. Making a little cash off of something I've messed around with (unseriously) since 1987 would be a kick in the pants. A guy can dream.

Thank you, sir...maybe someone famous will hear it and want to make some kind of deal. Making a little cash off of something I've messed around with (unseriously) since 1987 would be a kick in the pants. A guy can dream.
gman I always thought Chuckie the dung beetle was a teenage boy, but I think she identifies as a "her or she or Ma'am" hahaha. I liked the song too! Good luck!

@gman4691 When I found this forum in 2004, I found a lot of knowledge being discussed by the men. I had questions I needed some answers to, and thought that being a woman, that no one would really take me seriously and might not even answer me. So I thought, I will use this name and just come in and ask a few questions I really need the answer to, and no one will ever know the difference or care. But when I got here, it was not how I thought they would be. Everyone was so nice and it was a lot of fun to talk back and forth. There I had presented myself as a man and I screwed up. So I had to eat crow more or less as time went by. I told them I just used the name of my bird, and I guess no one really gives a hoot now. It is just a silly name.

When I saw where you wrote "sir," I thought, if he thinks I am a man, the way I write, I must have a rainbow T-shirt on. Ha-ha!!!! Maybe asking someone, "What's with this Chuckie character?" He sounds weird as hell.

Latest posts