Done

Help Support CattleToday:

Once you get muscle atrophy you will never get it back.
I thought I'd give it a shot anyways, so I've been exercising with a ball and making sure to do it so the affected muscle is under tension... But yeah, no noticeable muscle being rebuilt.

It's kind of odd because I really don't notice any weakness... and yet tests show that my affected hand is about half as strong as the unaffected hand.

Thank goodness for 21st century technology. I sometimes wonder how the old codgers made back in the day. Then though life expectancy was maybe 50-55 unless you were tough as a pine knot.
I was in the post office looking at the old photos of the past "Post Master Generals" from the late 1800's early 1900's...There was an old thin white bearded wrinkled up gentleman who had been PMG in 1895 he looked like 75....but he was 45 when the pic was taken. They sure did have a hard life back then.

Well, I'm booked in for surgery on the 15th Feb, left and right carpal tunnels and ulnar nerve at the elbow. He has no problem with doing them all in one hit so that is good. I am not expecting any miracles but any help from the procedures will be appreciated.

Ken
Best wishes... I still have the little finger numb but I think the muscle deterioration was stopped. No carpel tunnel problems though, so yours is probably worse.

I thought I'd give it a shot anyways, so I've been exercising with a ball and making sure to do it so the affected muscle is under tension... But yeah, no noticeable muscle being rebuilt.

It's kind of odd because I really don't notice any weakness... and yet tests show that my affected hand is about half as strong as the unaffected hand.
I had guns before my neck problems now I have rubber bands.