What Seinfeld character are you

Help Support CattleToday:

M5farm":174gzq3m said:
Bigfoot":174gzq3m said:
Easily one of the best shows ever on television. Not that there is anything wrong with that.
I concur , some people don't have a funny bone. I laugh out loud at Adam Sandler or Mel brooks movies

By far the funnest movie and shows are the ones with Rowan Atkinson in them. Mr. Beans, Johnny English, Blackadder are the best.

CottageFarm":2qsjw73r said:
Can't help you, watched it once and found it totally unfunny. Whiney and annoying really. Maybe it was just a bad episode.
Sorry Bigfoot!!!

I'm not a Dude and am too old to be called a chick. I try for Lady most days but frequently am unsuccessful in that...
my assertiveness usually just gets me bytch. :lol: :lol:
This explains a lot.... :lol2:

inyati13":f1e1q9tb said:
There are different kinds of humor I suppose. I have never found either of the above /\ anything but extremely silly.

Explains a lot here too..
There is an episode where George elbows Jerry when someone says something he finds absurd. The guy catches him doing it and George says its an injury that makes him move his arm that way. The guy then sets up a appointment with the mayors doctor where Georges parents make him go. Jerry ask George if he can keep that up, moving his arm like that involuntarily. George tells him that he has kept up way more than that to prove a point. lol Doctor told him he was full of it...
My fav quote from George is, Its not a lie if you believe it......lol........
So many true life situations are shown in Seinfeld. I meet people whether it be in person or online that almost every person i encounter can be matched up to a Seinfeld character...and you inyati13 match up to george perfect...Did you know, when George wants to impress someone he tells them he's an architect or a marine biologist.. ;-)

cowgirl8":14ha42tb said:
So many true life situations are shown in Seinfeld. I meet people whether it be in person or online that almost every person i encounter can be matched up to a Seinfeld character...and you inyati13 match up to george perfect...Did you know, when George wants to impress someone he tells them he's an architect or a marine biologist.. ;-)
inyati13 has been up front since day one about two things, he's here to learn about cows, and he doesn't care to much about what others think about him.
I've known for quite a while that he was a herpetoligist and as far as I know it has not come up on the boards unless the discussion involved information that went hand in hand with his expertise. I also see posts that hint that he's a much more traveled hunter than most of us will ever be but we don't see him telling us all about how we should hunt... The same can be said for guns and we ALL like guns. I believe that the only reason you and him butted heads over snakes is because he KNEW you were wrong.
In fact, if you search inyati13's posts, you'll find that people were pretty fed up with his sense of humor for a while. But, he got the message and toned it down a notch and is now a welcome member of the forum.
Instead of attacking him, why not follow his example? If you soften up your approach, so will everyone else.

Cowgirl CP speaks the truth. Inyati is exactly who he presents himself to be.
I also know that if he does not know something, he asks. He does not speak of things that he is not well educated in.

cow pollinater":m6eqntem said:
cowgirl8":m6eqntem said:
inyati13 has been up front since day one about two things, he's here to learn about cows, and he doesn't care to much about what others think about him.
I've known for quite a while that he was a herpetoligist and as far as I know it has not come up on the boards unless the discussion involved information that went hand in hand with his expertise. I also see posts that hint that he's a much more traveled hunter than most of us will ever be but we don't see him telling us all about how we should hunt... The same can be said for guns and we ALL like guns. I believe that the only reason you and him butted heads over snakes is because he KNEW you were wrong.
In fact, if you search inyati13's posts, you'll find that people were pretty fed up with his sense of humor for a while. But, he got the message and toned it down a notch and is now a welcome member of the forum.
Instead of attacking him, why not follow his example? If you soften up your approach, so will everyone else.
He knows what i'm talking about....

cow pollinater":2l7rrx3y said:

X2, inyati..... Ron, I am one that Ron rubbed me the wrong way early on in his postings and I called him out a couple of times. Since then he is one that deserves some respect and I for one look forward to his pics and post.

Alan

cowgirl8":32634ukz said:
cow pollinater":32634ukz said:
cowgirl8":32634ukz said:
He knows what i'm talking about....
I don't know.
I wrote my Thesis entitled, "A Herpetofaunal Survey of Upper Lick Fork, Rowan County, KY." It was published by the Morehead State University Printing Office and my Master of Science Degree was conferred on me in 1974. To complete my Thesis, I had to identify amphibians and reptiles that were collected by me in the study area over a two year period. To identify those herptiles, I used the accepted taxonomic keys used by herpetologist all over the world. I can tell you, the keys I used were not based on dull and bright scales. Keeled, weakly keeled, strongly keeled - yes!
BTW: I can produce that thesis and my certificate for my Master of Science.

Taurus, you're Newman. Chippie is Jerrys Mom. 3-way cross is the soup-nazi, and for the record I like each and every one of you all. I think variety is the spice of life and if we were all boring life would kinda suck.

ohiosteve":1lsxb7hp said:
Taurus, you're Newman. Chippie is Jerrys Mom. 3-way cross is the soup-nazi, and for the record I like each and every one of you all. I think variety is the spice of life and if we were all boring life would kinda suck.
:clap: I like you Steve! :D

Cowgirl and ohiosteve, I think that you guys matched them pretty good! Except......George and Kramer. I just don't think those two fit with Inyati and Sky! JMHO

I meet people whether it be in person or online that almost every person i encounter can be matched up to a Seinfeld character

Really? It strikes me kinda sad that you find such lack of depth in people, that you so easily identify them as shallow, hollow television characters. Personally, I find real people are far more complex than a sitcom character, even Inyati ;-) .
I have my own (serious) differences of opinion with him, but I still have respect for his knowledge and accomplishments.
Too bad that's not something you learned on television.

CottageFarm":3f1umzox said:
I meet people whether it be in person or online that almost every person i encounter can be matched up to a Seinfeld character

Really? It strikes me kinda sad that you find such lack of depth in people, that you so easily identify them as shallow, hollow television characters. Personally, I find real people are far more complex than a sitcom character, even Inyati ;-) .
I have my own (serious) differences of opinion with him, but I still have respect for his knowledge and accomplishments.
Too bad that's not something you learned on television.
Just all lighthearted fun CF! :lol2:

:lol:
It could have been, but it's unlikely it was really intended that way, Brangus.
I do know you mean well and don't have a spiteful bone in your body, but CG8 does, and this was her attempt to get a jibe at those with whom she's had disagreement. Her statement as quoted above is what kinda takes the fun out of it though, because she's apparently sees everyone around her as having no more depth than a fantasy character and I believe she means what she said. That's what makes it just sad, and no longer funny.

Latest posts