What Seinfeld character are you

Help Support CattleToday:

cowgirl8

Reaction score
I'm Elaine, its my thread, so i get to be Elaine. I've been told by many i look and act like her.
TB is Newman, i kind of feel the some way Jerry did when Newman entered the room...
inyati13, is George, can keep up the charade of a lie no matter what it takes.
I think that skyhightree is Kramer, he's kind of all over the place..
Branguscowgirl, i know you're not a dude, but you have to be Jerry, you're the person who ties it all together.
3way, you're Joe Devola...nuff said
CottageFarm your either frank or Estelle costanza, not sure if you are a chick or a dude..either way, i hear their voice when i read what you have to say..lol..
Nesikep you're Puddy...he was always nice
I know i'm leaving out some, chime in if you can add to the characters..

inyati13":202n9h7b said:
Never watched it. I have heard it mentioned. I know it is of the sitcom genre. I don't watch sitcoms.
Same here. I hear people speak of it often, but I've never seen it.

Dang it! I wanted to be Kramer! I like how he tries to be cool, but always screws it up! :lol: That would be me....... :cowboy:

Cowgirl, you have far too much time to think about these things! :lol:

Easily one of the best shows ever on television. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Bigfoot":3js98oxw said:
Easily one of the best shows ever on television. Not that there is anything wrong with that.
Back when I had TV 20 years ago, a show called Northern Exposure was my favorite. Haven't had TV since 1996

Watched it a couple of times,didn't find it funny,never watched it again in all these years.
Son got me a Roku,so I'm watching Columbo,Magnum PI and a few others

Can't help you, watched it once and found it totally unfunny. Whiney and annoying really. Maybe it was just a bad episode.
Sorry Bigfoot!!!

I'm not a Dude and am too old to be called a chick. I try for Lady most days but frequently am unsuccessful in that...
my assertiveness usually just gets me bytch. :lol: :lol:

Seinfeld was a different kind of humor--not slapstick or Jonathon Winters type humor--more like Don Rickles type or even British type humor--a dry or even sarcastic humor. The whole bunch were a despicable lot, they knew it not because they were all of the same vein which made them think they were the norm and everyone else "odd"and reveled in the reflections they saw in their own private pools and mirrors. If ya saw the final episode, it centered around how scummy they were in every episode for the entire time the show aired, hence their harsh jail sentence from the judge.

Bigfoot":qkfsyls3 said:
I concur , some people don't have a funny bone. I laugh out loud at Adam Sandler or Mel brooks movies

CottageFarm":28pf5uov said:
Can't help you, watched it once and found it totally unfunny. Whiney and annoying really. Maybe it was just a bad episode.
Sorry Bigfoot!!!

I'm not a Dude and am too old to be called a chick. I try for Lady most days but frequently am unsuccessful in that...
my assertiveness usually just gets me bytch. :lol: :lol:
:lol2: :lol2: :lol: :lol: :wave:

M5farm":189gdhb3 said:
Bigfoot":189gdhb3 said:
I concur , some people don't have a funny bone. I laugh out loud at Adam Sandler or Mel brooks movies
There are different kinds of humor I suppose. I have never found either of the above /\ anything but extremely silly.

greybeard":3uhu6q7z said:
M5farm":3uhu6q7z said:
Bigfoot":3uhu6q7z said:
There are different kinds of humor I suppose. I have never found either of the above /\ anything but extremely silly.
Same here.

Latest posts