What Seinfeld character are you

Help Support CattleToday:

You can tell I'm taking some time out to be here
FYI- Just so you a'll don't think that I live here on the CT boards, I bring the site up on my computer and often walk away. I go outside and come back to it through out the day. (It looks like I am ALWAYS here.) :lol: But I leave it up in between chores. I didn't think much of it until I saw someone make a statement about "number of visits to the board" of someone else. :lol: Oops

I will admit that I look forward to reading what everyone is up to everyday!

Don't know if you are talking about me, but it's not the number of visits, nor the number of post. It's the types (quality) of post combined with number of post in a certain period of time. I t seems like they are posting with getting their number of post up.

Okay how many posts do I have now?

TennesseeTuxedo":3em8alys said:
alisonb":3em8alys said:
TT does :hide:

:welcome: back Tux :D

Darn right I do. My goal is to catch dun someday. LOL!

:D
Alan you have one advantage. When dun started dial-up was slow he could only make about one or two posts a day and they didn't yet have the technology to put a counter on the site. :lol2: :hide:

There is one episode of seinfeld i dont like, The Barber.. I dunno, it irritates me for some reason. I dont think it fits the quality of comedy the others have.
My fav episode is, probably the The Puffy Shirt...'I dont wanna be a pirate'..

red angus 2010":1d0nuvy1 said:
Speaking of Andy Griffith

I have an idea of who could be the near sighted old coot that tried to put the boots on the bull to steal it.
Would that be you? :lol:

I didnt like Andy Griffith growing up, but i love them now. Specially now that there is HD TV, you can see everything in the background. I love looking at the things in the set, furniture, kitchen items.. Reminds me of my grandparents homes...

Latest posts