What’s wrong with this picture?

Help Support CattleToday:

Don't know exactly what you mean. Looks like the SHTF twice instead of once in a very short time. Pretty uncommon like that.

jltrent said:
Do know exactly what you mean. Looks like the SHTF twice instead of once in a very short time. Pretty uncommon like that.

Yep
I am actually more concerned about Marco. It's the kind that comes in stalls and dumps 50" of rain on you.
I am in the cone on both, everyone was filling up yesterday. I have ten days of Genrac fuel and about 250 gallons in the diesel tank. Put new chains on the saws as well. Where that green and orange dot touch is in my neighbors yard.

Not good.............

Marco should be breezy with lots of rain, looking like 45mph sustained.

Laura might make major hurricane status which is category 3 and up. Potentially 105- 111+mph sustained, hope not!

nw8deqifeeoo.jpg

Well to me I'm wondering where the wolves are.....

Marco looks more like an ordinary thunderstorm near the Florida Panhandle to me. I can't see any sign of organized rotation, or clouds for that matter, anywhere near the plotted location and they are still hellbent its ending up in Texas. Pretty much the same for Laura....where's the rain and clouds. What's the names of all the clouds to the west of it?

:2cents:

1982vett said:

Marco looks more like an ordinary thunderstorm near the Florida Panhandle to me. I can't see any sign of organized rotation, or clouds for that matter, anywhere near the plotted location and they are still hellbent its ending up in Texas. Pretty much the same for Laura....where's the rain and clouds. What's the names of all the clouds to the west of it?

Right now they only have us at 60-70% chance of rain. They really don't know where they will make landfall a hundred miles make a huge difference.
We got ran over by Rita looked like the whole country had been shredded by a bush hog. Rita was the most intense hurricane ever recorded in the gulf.
Rain is not the problem, it's storm surge and tornadoes.

Yeah....Rita was a 100 degree north breeze for us. Cracks in the ground grew by a quarter inch.

For the record...I do understand the destruction....

Caustic Burno said:
1982vett said:

Right now they only have us at 60-70% chance of rain. They really don't know where they will make landfall a hundred miles make a huge difference.
We got ran over by Rita looked like the whole country had been shredded by a bush hog. Rita was the most intense hurricane ever recorded in the gulf.
Rain is not the problem, it's storm surge and tornadoes.

I don't worry to much about storm surge since I live on top of a hill.

Ok...so where is Marco? Let's just pot a dot somewhere we said it's supposed to be.🤔 Hey, it's over here not over their. 🤷‍♂️

Oh, Laura...your late to the party too.

Latest posts