Update

Help Support CattleToday:

Make sure you take your pre natal vitamins and eat lots of veggies and drink milk. Good luck.

GMN

chrisy":1871wjjo said:
Calman":1871wjjo said:
alacattleman":1871wjjo said:
yep congratulations,, my sister just had a baby,,, don't know what it is yet. so i dont know if im a aunt or a uncle :cowboy:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You probably need to find out before you get dressed to go out in public.
Cal
:help: I'm confunked I thought you would be an Uncle no matter what sex the baby was! :???: :? Niece....Nephew?????
you'r spoiling my joke chrisy :p

]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You probably need to find out before you get dressed to go out in public.
Cal[/quote]
:help: I'm confunked I thought you would be an Uncle no matter what sex the baby was! :???: :? Niece....Nephew?????[/quote] you'r spoiling my joke chrisy :p[/quote]

Just like a blond,take a joke seriously. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cal

Calman":3vv8s740 said:
]

Cal
:help: I'm confunked I thought you would be an Uncle no matter what sex the baby was! :???: :? Niece....Nephew?????[/quote] you'r spoiling my joke chrisy :p[/quote]

Cal[/quote]
Ah! and Cal you were my 'hero'.......AC I must have had a blond moment :oops: :dunce:

Cal[/quote]
Ah! and Cal you were my 'hero'.......AC I must have had a blond moment :oops: :dunce:[/quote]

I so sooory,Chrisy.
But some things are just to good to pass up. :lol: :lol:

Cal

alacattleman":22nnz8rv said:
aside from the accent you'd fit right in alabama :cowboy:
Not sure if Alabama is anything like Louisiana and Mississippi but there all the people I talked to just loved my accent, and at the States crossings information centres was introduced all around when they found I came from England. In one shop in New Orleans I think I was there for half an hour before I was rescued by my cousin, every time I went to leave someone else would want to ask me questions and I hate being rude to people so I stood around talking. :D as my Husband always says 'I could talk for England'

chrisy":kod5w76z said:
alacattleman":kod5w76z said:
aside from the accent you'd fit right in alabama :cowboy:
Not sure if Alabama is anything like Louisiana and Mississippi but there all the people I talked to just loved my accent, and at the States crossings information centres was introduced all around when they found I came from England. In one shop in New Orleans I think I was there for half an hour before I was rescued by my cousin, every time I went to leave someone else would want to ask me questions and I hate being rude to people so I stood around talking. :D as my Husband always says 'I could talk for England'
alabama more like mississippi..but all three states GA,AL,MS, change from north too south somewhere around clanton the accent takes on another drawl,,,you start too go from hun too shuga :cowboy:

cowgirl_telly_369":3tvo5ju1 said:
Might as well be a calf at the rate I'm outgrowing my clothes.

Nothing wrong with a draping shirt and the old rubberband/hair tie trick on the jean buttons (loop the hole and then just hook on the button on the other side...

Congratulations. :tiphat:

Well now your eating for two instead of one. I didnt mean to offend. Sorry if I did. I thought it was funny and all you raise cattle and so I said the calf growing in there lol. I wonder what its birthweight and weaning weight would be?

I'm surprised that at the rate I eat, I haven't gained weight. September 24th was a month since my first appointment and he told me I've lost 3 pounds.

peg4x4":359gl3kk said:
Are you gonna find out if it's a boy or girl,or are you gonna be supprised?? Have a happy baby :heart:

I am planning on finding out. October 22nd I hear the heartbeat, and a month after that I can find out what it is. I'm hoping I can get my appointment before Thanksgiving.

cowgirl_telly_369":umg4cjob said:
peg4x4":umg4cjob said:
Are you gonna find out if it's a boy or girl,or are you gonna be supprised?? Have a happy baby :heart:

I am planning on finding out. October 22nd I hear the heartbeat, and a month after that I can find out what it is. I'm hoping I can get my appointment before Thanksgiving.

One of them low birthweight calves huh? Is it charolais, angus, gelbvieh, pinz or what?

S&WSigma40VEShooter":2ywq8069 said:
cowgirl_telly_369":2ywq8069 said:
peg4x4":2ywq8069 said:

One of them low birthweight calves huh? Is it charolais, angus, gelbvieh, pinz or what?

As long as it looks like its momma and not its daddy, then I won't care :p

S&WSigma40VEShooter":2opq649e said:

I hear ya on that. Does the daddy have brangus ears?[/quote]

He's just a royal pain in the butt. I'm not with him anymore, as he had major anger issues, told me he hoped I lost it and tried punching me in the stomach.
I'm sure he loved his fat lip from a pregnant girl at 5' 2" and 112 pounds :p
On top of that, there are plenty of people that look much better than him. And have a lot more maturity than he has at a younger age.

cowgirl_telly_369":jy4wav5r said:
S&WSigma40VEShooter":jy4wav5r said:

I hear ya on that. Does the daddy have brangus ears?

He's just a royal pain in the butt. I'm not with him anymore, as he had major anger issues, told me he hoped I lost it and tried punching me in the stomach.
On top of that, there are plenty of people that look much better than him. And have a lot more maturity than he has at a younger age.[/quote]

Well sorry all that happened. He sounds like a loser. I would have laughed if I had seen his fat lip. Good luck with the calf.

S&WSigma40VEShooter":34s7ellt said:
cowgirl_telly_369":34s7ellt said:
S&WSigma40VEShooter":34s7ellt said:

I hear ya on that. Does the daddy have brangus ears?

On top of that, there are plenty of people that look much better than him. And have a lot more maturity than he has at a younger age.

Well sorry all that happened. He sounds like a loser. I would have laughed if I had seen his fat lip. Good luck with the calf.[/quote]

Lol..Apparently I made him cry too. Just love the harassment of every day texts from him. Including him thinking I wanted a picture of him today after I told him that He was right that I don't think about him and got told I only think about myself and got called a lovely name. Can't wait til he finally leaves me alone until the baby is here! Hopefully it's soon that he decides its best to stop

That's sad, maybe he may be remorseful in what he said and done, has thought about it now he has calmed down from the initial shock of finding out he is to become a daddy. and is really sorry.

Latest posts