Top Game, Tour of Duty & Black Granite

Help Support CattleToday:

elkwc

Reaction score
I went and looked at a set of bulls that will sell next week in a sale. Picked out a few that I'm interested in to bid on. Several I know at least a little about their sires and have seen some progeny of them. I'm posting here hoping some can shed their opinons on the bulls mentioned in subject header as I've never seen any progeny until yesterday of these sires except in pics and videos online. I'm looking for a bull to use on cows that we will sire nice steers but also heifers that will make good functional cattle. The one question I have about Top Game and Duty is they have high milk numbers. I had never seen any Top Game progeny but thought overall they were the best sire group in the sale. They all had nice wide square rumps and very good structurally. Surprised me from the pics and video I have seen of him. I'm looking to add a little frame to some of our cows and the Tour of Duty bull I liked was well muscled and had good muscling. There was one Black Granite bull I really liked also. There were a few more I have on my list but I know at least something about their sires. Any input will be appreciated.

Latest posts