Time for a new superduty Your thoughts

Help Support CattleToday:

dun":3oez90ix said:
Herefordcross":3oez90ix said:
A cummins can be rebuilt along the road if need be. A Ford is way to cluttered up to even think about doing any work to it quickly.

Maybe because the one needs to be fixed along side the road often and the other doesn't

dun

:shock: :shock: :shock: :eek: :eek: :eek: :lol: :lol:

Maybe the reason why cummins is such a good engine is because it is owned by the same people as ford. They are getting so much money from dodge that they can't put them in fords. I think that dodge knows they would be out of buisness if ford started putting cummins in there trucks.

Crowderfarms":2mjvd0wq said:
I had Fords for MANY years, then I discovered DODGE was not dirty 5 letter word.That Cummins pulls with much more ease than any 7.3, hands down.

Pat, I knew there was some reason I liked you. ;-)

El_Putzo":2fzf8g7i said:
Crowderfarms":2fzf8g7i said:
I had Fords for MANY years, then I discovered DODGE was not dirty 5 letter word.That Cummins pulls with much more ease than any 7.3, hands down.

Pat, I knew there was some reason I liked you. ;-)

Why thank you James. I guess you'll accept the postion of Secretary of Transportation, in my Presidential Cabinet.

Most certainly, Pat. It may take a little while but I think we can get some of these yayhoo's converted and get a bunch of those power jokes off the road. ;-) :lol: :lol:

Kaneranch: If you are implying the Ford owns Cummins, you are sadly mistaken. Do a little research. I can't find the site at the moment, and don't have time to look, but it's out there. Sorry to burst your bubble, but that is an old myth that needs to be dispelled.

El_Putzo":2kcjxilj said:
Most certainly, Pat. It may take a little while but I think we can get some of these yayhoo's converted and get a bunch of those power jokes off the road. ;-) :lol: :lol:

Kaneranch: If you are implying the Ford owns Cummins, you are sadly mistaken. Do a little research. I can't find the site at the moment, and don't have time to look, but it's out there. Sorry to burst your bubble, but that is an old myth that needs to be dispelled.

Sorry Kane, El_Putzo is right. Ford owned a minor interest in Cummins long ago but sold it. They unlike Putzo and Crowder did see the light and came back to the light. Putzo and Crowder are still on the dark side.

Dun made a very good observation. The reason the Cummins is so simple is that they didn't want to have to waste a lot of manpower when they had to rebuilt along side the road. You see the PowerStroke doesn't need to be rebuilt. Oh dang we could do this all year.

She would rather be stroked than ram'd. :lol:

flaboy-":33terpcc said:
She would rather be stroked than ram'd. :lol:

Touche' Flaboy. But I think you are a little confused. The name Stroker pretty much sums it up for the guys that I know who drive Fords. :lol: :lol:

I know, I know, we don't want to turn this into a mudslinging match, but it is fun for a little while. ;-)