Thought Mexico was building the wall

Help Support CattleToday:

TexasBred":11pxzcyf said:
callmefence":11pxzcyf said:
Have been to that wall. Very very impressive. Has guard towers on it as well and those Israelis will shoot your azz. The second shot is the warning shot.

Well duh, that's why the wall is so effective. We can fix alot of the problems very quickly in this country. The problem is most folks can't stomach the cure.

True Grit Farms":16dqt1m7 said:
TexasBred":16dqt1m7 said:
callmefence":16dqt1m7 said:
Have been to that wall. Very very impressive. Has guard towers on it as well and those Israelis will shoot your azz. The second shot is the warning shot.

Well duh, that's why the wall is so effective. We can fix alot of the problems very quickly in this country. The problem is most folks can't stomach the cure.

Glad you caught that. Has nothing to do with the height or depth of the wall....has everything to do with the folks that occupy it and the fact that they know their job and carry it out effectively......not in a cold blooded sadistic way but in a very effective business like manner.

The people sending these groups across our border don't care how many you shoot. They have already been paid.
If they find out who you are they may very well mail you a piece one of your family members.
Just because

Although needed
Neither bullets or the wall will stop them alone.
We Must also attack the demand..

callmefence":1fizotnw said:
The people sending these groups across our border don't care how many you shoot. They have already been paid.
If they find out who you are they may very well mail you a piece one of your family members.
Just because

Although needed
Hard to discourage hungry folks.

TexasBred":2pqnjvip said:
callmefence":2pqnjvip said:
Just because

Although needed

Not really, just don't feed em

callmefence":14q25o4j said:
TexasBred":14q25o4j said:
callmefence":14q25o4j said:
Just because

Although needed

Not really, just don't feed em
That's welfare.

Border between Texas and Mexico is 1951 miles. Fence what would be the cost of a high wire game fence. Yeh I know that is not a wall but thought the cost would be interesting.

hurleyjd":2q90kpwz said:
Border between Texas and Mexico is 1951 miles. Fence what would be the cost of a high wire game fence. Yeh I know that is not a wall but thought the cost would be interesting.

Job That size. I could bid at 4.00 to 4.50 per foot.
8 foot staytuff.

American made materials
American born worker's
Guarantee d

callmefence":3l03t3rc said:
hurleyjd":3l03t3rc said:

8 foot staytuff.

American made materials
American born worker's
Guarantee d

Probably cost us ten fold if the government is involved.

backhoeboogie":2sr3puo0 said:
callmefence":2sr3puo0 said:
hurleyjd":2sr3puo0 said:

8 foot staytuff.

American made materials
American born worker's
Guarantee d

Probably cost us ten fold if the government is involved.

To things that will run the cost up.
Government and engineers :hide:

Well then you'll have the epa, osha, blm, corp o engineers, ...........................

https://theintercept.com/2016/08/05/isr ... ld-trumps/
Read this article. If Israel can secure the border so can we. The cost will be high, figure it out. Cut cost in government that are not doing anything for us. I dont care who pays. Illegal immigration is costing us more every year. I call it an investment in the future. We have illegals getting on food stamps and medicade faster then you know. They were handing out the information at the US consulate in Mexico. I know. Trust me. Spend money now, save it in the future.

The Mexican President has now cancelled his visit with our new president because Trump said he is going ahead with the wall.
See? The wall isn't even built yet and it's already keeping Mexicans out of the country.

TennesseeTuxedo":6cpag5lv said:
greybeard":6cpag5lv said:
The Mexican President has now cancelled his visit with our new president because Trump said he is going ahead with the wall.
See? The wall isn't even built yet and it's already keeping Mexicans out of the country.

Lol :clap:

and the peso went south yesterday

M-5":3mgjwd16 said:
TennesseeTuxedo":3mgjwd16 said:
greybeard":3mgjwd16 said:

Lol :clap:

and the peso went south yesterday
Well its their own fault. They have have not done much to help us stop illegal immigration or drug trafficking. There has to be consequences to get the results you need. Even our border patrol has corrupt people. Has to be a change. Trump obviously doesnt care what anyone else thinks. Cool. Actually doing what he said. I am surprised. I didnt think he would. Thought he was full of hot air during the campaign.

BK9954":1ngtaht4 said:
https://theintercept.com/2016/08/05/israeli-company-that-helped-build-gazas-wall-is-less-sure-about-donald-trumps/
Read this article. If Israel can secure the border so can we. The cost will be high, figure it out. Cut cost in government that are not doing anything for us. I dont care who pays. Illegal immigration is costing us more every year. I call it an investment in the future. We have illegals getting on food stamps and medicade faster then you know. They were handing out the information at the US consulate in Mexico. I know. Trust me. Spend money now, save it in the future.
Figure what millions of illegal aliens cost the USA each year and it would be a real money saver at about any cost.

Latest posts