Thought Mexico was building the wall

Help Support CattleToday:

Also the wall will not stop narcotics. The border is corrupt. The bribes will be increased to the border patrol to wave the loaded 18 wheeler past. Happens all the time. How do you think semi trucks of narcotics make it across the border. Not on someones back over the river. Backpacks carry a small amount of narcotics. The cartels love 18 wheelers.

BK9954":1d0sb5ey said:
Getting rid of the corruption down there would take another revolution. The deal is all the people that had enough of it came up here. The law abiding population in Mexico has been disarmed. The only armed ones are the criminals. The people there are held hostage. People kidnapped on a daily basis for ransom. If you own anything of significant value down there you are extorted by criminals and narcos. Mexico is a horrible place. I have been there many times. I never want to go back. Build the wall. Patrol the sea's heavily with the coast gaurd after that thats next. They will be here by sea.

A little more to it than that. The Gulf of Mexico is a big place and they don't have far to go. Not much different than crossing the Rio Grande. Once you leave the tourist areas a huge amount of Mexico has advanced very little in the last 200 years. Many mountain villages have little more than a church, community store and a plaza, perhaps with electricity. Many desert communities are the same way. No amenities whatsoever. Corruption in gov't is rampant and a revolution will do nothing but put another crook in office. There have been many revolutions with little change. (Sounds almost like the good old USA) Drug cartels run everything..... cross them and that's when you see assasinations and the piles of bodies everywhere. This also makes it the perfect avenue for ISIS and whoever else wants to come in and cause trouble.
We can build a wall, fence or moat. Any taxes, fees, or anything else will always be paid by the people that use the items being taxed. Not unlike trying to charge exorbitant taxes to corporations. They simply add them to the cost of goods and pass it on the purchaser.
I don't really care who pays for it. Built it, and staff it !!!!!

Build the wall, give everyone in th u.s. That receives food stamps a drug test and cut out all the freeloading and soon there won't be any jobs for Mexicans to take. Don't get me wrong I have worked with some and most work good but they all feel entitled! If they want to come here bad enough they need to take the right avenues and quit giving their $ to the coyotes and riding Americas coattail.

TennesseeTuxedo":2l5h8zvf said:
skyhightree1":2l5h8zvf said:
TennesseeTuxedo":2l5h8zvf said:
Let it rest Sky, your gal lost.

TT don't make an Ass-u-me I personally didn't want any of the options we had...

Sorry for ya then Billy Jack off, the Trump train is rolling and you can get on or get run over. ;-)

Been away, but TT why the nastiness??

melking":2uql9nqo said:
TennesseeTuxedo":2uql9nqo said:
skyhightree1":2uql9nqo said:
TT don't make an Ass-u-me I personally didn't want any of the options we had...

Sorry for ya then Billy Jack off, the Trump train is rolling and you can get on or get run over. ;-)

That's the new TT he's been getting that way over the last year or so.

skyhightree1":adbtvkcw said:
melking":adbtvkcw said:
TennesseeTuxedo":adbtvkcw said:

He gets one participation trophy and now he's all entitled.....

Bestoutwest":1thrnd5r said:
skyhightree1":1thrnd5r said:
melking":1thrnd5r said:

He gets one participation trophy and now he's all entitled.....

I guess I got tired of the stupidity.

:hide:
BK9954":1drxckrm said:
Also the wall will not stop narcotics. The border is corrupt. The bribes will be increased to the border patrol to wave the loaded 18 wheeler past. Happens all the time. How do you think semi trucks of narcotics make it across the border. Not on someones back over the river. Backpacks carry a small amount of narcotics. The cartels love 18 wheelers.

Your right a wall won't stop either completely. The only way to do that is to stop the demand. If nobody buys the drugs , or hires The immigrants. If the government won't take care of them. Then they will stop. Now maybe the government will stop taking care of them. But people ain't gonna stop buying drugs or hiring wets. Each as shameful as the other.
So we can only do what we can . build the wall. You fence your place with a little bit of wire because it does give you some control. It won't turn em all you know that but you do what you can.

Turkeybird":1p9q9xq7 said:
Build the wall, give everyone in th u.s. That receives food stamps a drug test and cut out all the freeloading and soon there won't be any jobs for Mexicans to take. Don't get me wrong I have worked with some and most work good but they all feel entitled! If they want to come here bad enough they need to take the right avenues and quit giving their $ to the coyotes and riding Americas coattail.
You really think those people will work??? You need to get off those "smart pills". :mrgreen:

LOL

IMG_20170126_161914990_HDR_zpsupg4m1fq.jpg