The sneeze....

Help Support CattleToday:

Susie David

Reaction score
Well the son-in-law is not happy with cows again.

We were working in the pasture with the bred cows today putting up a loafing cover, can't have the girls just stand in the rain. Anyway, Sadie our Lim heifer came over to investigate. The son-in-law is getting use to the nudges now that the bull is gone. After her visit Sadie was mosey-ing off when she hunched up and sneezed...well she had the son-in-law boresighted with the breech end of the sneeze.
I really didn't know that a cow could propell a partial patty that far, a good eight feet, caught him square in the chest. I almost fell down from laughing so hard. Never have a camera when you need one.
Sure glad that he is even tempered....DMc

Susie David":2z3667xz said:
After her visit Sadie was mosey-ing off when she hunched up and sneezed...well she had the son-in-law boresighted with the breech end of the sneeze.
I really didn't know that a cow could propell a partial patty that far, a good eight feet, caught him square in the chest.
I would love to have been there to see that.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'd really hate to be your in-law Dave.

Hubby likes to tell the story about when I fell in the water trough, cept he laughs so hard I don't think anyone ever hears the end of the story. That story is pushing 7 years old too. He still laughs like an idiot.

I'm sure your Son -in-law saw as much humor in the sneeze as I did the water trough.

You are really cruel. :D

Well that brought tears to my eyes laughing

I never knew cows can produce projectiles. All I ever seen is plops.

I learned something today

Susie David":1j6iwlz5 said:

We were working in the pasture with the bred cows today putting up a loafing cover, can't have the girls just stand in the rain. Anyway, Sadie our Lim heifer came over to investigate. The son-in-law is getting use to the nudges now that the bull is gone. After her visit Sadie was mosey-ing off when she hunched up and sneezed...well she had the son-in-law boresighted with the breech end of the sneeze.
I really didn't know that a cow could propell a partial patty that far, a good eight feet, caught him square in the chest. I almost fell down from laughing so hard. Never have a camera when you need one.
Sure glad that he is even tempered....DMc

this actually happened to me this week while i was checking on cows except it was vaginal mucous instead. it was that fat cow that everybody said might blow up too. i was pist.

Calf didn't sneeze just coughed. Lady behind in white blouse was not happy. This was at the Ill. State Fair some years back.

I've never been in the crosshairs of a sneezing cow, but I was helping my daughter brush out the tail on her Horse and the Mare let out a "Baloney Blaster" in my face. I can still smell it....

I was milking a cow in the squeese chute and she swatted me in the face with her very wet-very smelly-very green tail. She'd been on rye grass and was getting plenty of protein if you know what I mean. :shock:

That happened at the Camrose Bull Congress last week. The Simmentals across the alley from us had this young stud workin for 'em, thought he was God's gift to women. He was smoothin up on these 2 young girls the 2nd day we were there, and one of their bulls stretched, then coughed, and in mid-sentence of a pick-up line, he got 'er. :lol: :lol: Guess the bull's ears were so full, it had to come out somewhere ;-) :lol: :lol:

Latest posts