The Old Rugged Cross

Help Support CattleToday:

Ron, Hopefully that pretty calf will make you an awesome cow. Haven't been a real fan of In Force by his pictures I've seen, but his progeny that I've seen is making him attractive. I might give him a try one day if or when I decide I have enough Simmental influence that I don't need to use a purebred. Best of Luck and Best Wishes, Mike.

One of my high school classmates died a few days ago.
We were in school together from grades 1 through 12.
I am sad but smile when I think of him.
I look forward to seeing him again and that gives me a happiness.

Ryder":1b9z27d4 said:
One of my high school classmates died a few days ago.
We were in school together from grades 1 through 12.
I am sad but smile when I think of him.
I look forward to seeing him again and that gives me a happiness.

Had that happen last summer and her death hit me hard.
She and I went through grades 1 though 12 as well as she married my best friend.
We worked together for years as well. Been planning to go to NC for a get together
were they retired to as a lot of our class is gone.

Ron, Sorry about the loss of your mother. I hope that her passing has brought you closer to the Lord I'm sure that's what she would have wanted.

I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your mother. I'm glad to know that she walked with faith and that this isn't the end for her. As Christians we believe that this earthly life is a small part of a journey to everlasting life. When we put out faith in Christ death is defeated and instead we have everlasting life because of the resurrection. Not only do I pray that God gives you peace in this time, I pray that he uses this to open your eyes to Him.

What a beautiful tribute to your Mother! It's been an honor to read what you shared, and the beautiful condolences as well. And your calf...There's a scripture in Job " But ask the animals, and they will teach you"-The animals have many times taught me the pathway to healing, as your calf is doing for you.

Latest posts