The model of success

Help Support CattleToday:

cross_7

Reaction score
There are more people on Welfare in Illinois than there are people working. Chicago pays the highest wages to teachers than anywhere else in the U.S. averaging $110,000/year. Their pensions average 80-90% of their income. You can't blame that on Republicans because there aren't any. Wow, are Illinois and Chicago great or what? Be sure to read till the end. I've never heard it explained better. Perhaps the U.S. should pull out of Chicago? Body count: In the last six months 292 killed (murdered) in Chicago. 221 killed in Iraq AND Chicago has one of the strictest gun laws in the entire US.

Here's the Chicago chain of command:

· President: Barack Hussein Obama

· Senator: Dick Durbin

· House Representative: Jesse Jackson Jr.

· Governor: Pat Quinn

· House leader: Mike Madigan

· Attorney Gen .: Lisa Madigan (daughter of Mike )

· Mayor: Rohm Emanuel

· The leadership in Illinois - all Democrats.

Thank you for the combat zone in Chicago. Of course, they're all blaming each other. Can't blame Republicans; there aren't any!

Chicago school system rated one of the worst in the country. Can't blame Republicans; there aren't any!

State pension fund $78 Billion in debt, worst in country. Can't blame Republicans; there aren't any!

Cook County ( Chicago ) sales tax 10.25% highest in country. Can't blame Republicans; there aren't any!

This is the political culture that Obama comes from in Illinois. And he is going to 'fix' Washington politics for us???

· George Ryan is no longer Governor, he is in the big house.

· Of course he was replaced by Rob Blajegovitch who is ... that's right, also in the big house.

· Dan walker … big house

· And Representative Jesse Jackson Jr. resigned a couple of weeks ago. That is because he is fighting being sent to ... that's right, the big house.

The Land of Lincoln, where the governors make license plates. But you know what? As long as they keep providing entitlements to the population of Chicago, nothing is going to change, except the state will go broke before the country does.

My son was telling me about some t-shirts they sell up their with the mug shots of their 3 fine governors. Forgot the wording but had to do with making license plates.

Can we add to this, the success story that took Detroit Mi from being (when I was young) the 4th largest city in the US to being on the brink of bankruptcy today?

I feel really sorry for the good people in rural areas of Illinois. They are gonna go under with their state like the passengers on the titanic!
I have thought that as a pre-requisite to being president, you should have been in private industry to be in the white house.
What in the he77 is so wonderful about a community organizer????? It must be someone who tells the inner -city trash how to sign up for ENTITLEMENTS????

skyhightree1":19vsogqo said:
Can I blame too much rain at once on the republicans in my state? We have a bunch of them here. :lol:
We don't have nearly enough, VA went for Obama. Not in my end of the state though.

True but you know my area Kenny and there had to be some closet obama supporters because i couldnt drive 100 feet without seeing romney/ryan signs.

Come on guy's I thought everyone had it figured out by now. Chicago politics at play, the same people that work for the IRS, count and run the voting process. The whole process is screwed up, just keep buying bullets is all I can think to do.

highgrit":14368d2n said:
Come on guy's I thought everyone had it figured out by now. Chicago politics at play, the same people that work for the IRS, count and run the voting process. The whole process is screwed up, just keep buying bullets is all I can think to do.

If you can outbid "Homeland Security" that is.

Deepsouth":1pem6vph said:
Sadly this is only a precursor of where the nation is headed. And we won't be able to blame the republicans because there won't be any.
Ditto that about where the nation is headed.
Politicians of all parties are responsible. This mess didn't just start. It has been building up for a long time.

Someone from outside can't even start to understand what it's like.
South always loses, and our tax money gets sucked up into Chi-town.
But it's a easy fix.
yes.im.from.illinois.and.no.my.town.is.not.a.suburb.of.chicago

or
New+southern+IL+2.png

I've been thinking Mo should just give St Louis to Illinois. I think it would be for the best. And give KC to Kansas.
I think then all the elections would go the way I want them to and think of the tax relief on the rest of us...

I would miss the Cardinals being a home state team, but I think the wounds would heal.

My family lives in southern Illinois, we don't mean a thing to Springfield or Chicago. The governor won't even come down here anymore. Last year when the drought was so bad and he wanted to feign concern he ducked the press and found a democrat farmer for a photo op in the middle of nowhere near Mt. Vernon to stand in a cornfield and tells us he would help. The pensions are underfunded to approaching 100 Billion The courts ruled it unconstitutional for the state to prohibit concealed carry and yet all the good Chicago politicians are much smarter that the rest of us that even after the legislature passed a carry law they are throwing every roadblock they can to keep it from happening for as long as they can. The reality is as long as the people are concentrated in Chicago and the suburbs/ collar counties there lies the power. Good, decent, honest, God fearing people are dismissed, mocked for their beliefs and looked down upon. I am sick of living here and yet I refuse to move and break the chain of seven generations on the same land.

red angus 2010":1roxdojq said:
My family lives in southern Illinois, we don't mean a thing to Springfield or Chicago. The governor won't even come down here anymore. Last year when the drought was so bad and he wanted to feign concern he ducked the press and found a democrat farmer for a photo op in the middle of nowhere near Mt. Vernon to stand in a cornfield and tells us he would help. The pensions are underfunded to approaching 100 Billion The courts ruled it unconstitutional for the state to prohibit concealed carry and yet all the good Chicago politicians are much smarter that the rest of us that even after the legislature passed a carry law they are throwing every roadblock they can to keep it from happening for as long as they can. The reality is as long as the people are concentrated in Chicago and the suburbs/ collar counties there lies the power. Good, decent, honest, God fearing people are dismissed, mocked for their beliefs and looked down upon. I am sick of living here and yet I refuse to move and break the chain of seven generations on the same land.
Govern only comes to Southern IL when there's a drought, flood, or tornado, and he has to wait till he's sure it's good and free of republicans.
People always ask why I don't pack up and leave, I always say "cause I ain't backed down from a fight yet, and I want to be here when we do finally become a state, even if I am dead."
What county are you in, RA?

Latest posts