The Hammonds.

Help Support CattleToday:

True Grit Farms

Reaction score
The Hammonds are still in jail. And didn't do a dang thing to help a hard working 73 year old man out. I was just thinking how unjust some things in are in life. Oh well I guess there's more important things in life to do.

True Grit Farms":1j15fnjp said:
The Hammonds are still in jail. And didn't do a dang thing to help a hard working 73 year old man out. I was just thinking how unjust some things in are in life. Oh well I guess there's more important things in life to do.

You ever get round to hauling that Hereford bull through town. :D

The death of Jack Yantis, the rancher shot by police, is more of a concern to me. There's still nothing out about that yet.

What the government has done to the Hammonds and their supporters, they will do to all of us eventually. The Bundys, Lavoy Finicum, the ranchers along the Red River in Texas are a few of the many examples. If they don't get our land by force, then they will "tax" us off our land thru the local appraisal districts.
It's happening all around us if you look.

Old Hat":sg480wm3 said:
What the government has done to the Hammonds and their supporters, they will do to all of us eventually. The Bundys, Lavoy Finicum, the ranchers along the Red River in Texas are a few of the many examples. If they don't get our land by force, then they will "tax" us off our land thru the local appraisal districts.

My thoughts too. Just got a big dose the last part.
Glad to know I'm not the only one paranoid

Cross-7":hk7573je said:
Old Hat":hk7573je said:

My thoughts too. Just got a big dose the last part.
Glad to know I'm not the only one paranoid

Paranoid no, realist yes. We're done as a free society the government has won. The only way to pay the civil servants is through raising taxes. And the problem arises when civil servants are retiring young, and more are being added to replace them. It's a vicious cycle and the working folks - taxpayers lose.

Wish we could turn this situaton around before they take it away or tax it away. Too many people "living on concrete" who don't give a rip about people " living on dirt". Property rights are of little importance to most people who don't own any.