The Guv does something right

Help Support CattleToday:

If only the Red River were deeper. And wider. And only if Oklahoma would intercept all the folks coming in.

TxCoUnTrYbOy":34iris66 said:
Im really glad Oklahoma is our neighbor to the north. If Oklahoma didnt suck so much, Texas might fall off into the Gulf.

Awe come on, that ones so old its not even funny anymore. Im no even going to respond with the same old stale replies that go with it.

I mean seriously, I really expected something more original and imaginative from a Texan. I am so disspointed. You must have been one of those Texans that didnt get into OSU. :lol:

backhoeboogie":3lxu7g8n said:
If only the Red River were deeper. And wider. And only if Oklahoma would intercept all the folks coming in.
I agree, I sure do wish the Red was deeper and wider. As far as intercepting, you all can keep them. We really dont have any work here American citizens dont want to do anyway. :lol:

Oh I have been to Heavener. Almost heaven right. :lol: I guess it would be if it wasnt for all them Texans.

PS: Please dont quote me responding to someone else, then take out part of my response to them. Especially while leaving the entire post I was responding to.

3MR":3rn20jpa said:
Oh I have been to Heavener. Almost heaven right. :lol: I guess it would be if it wasnt for all them Texans.

PS: Please dont quote me responding to someone else, then take out part of my response to them. Especially while leaving the entire post I was responding to.

Sorry, but I was just responding (and joking) about not having the jobs that Americans wouldn't do. Didn't mean it as a slam or anything. Just noting the prevalence of alien workers in this area.

Chris

ffscj":5l67c3fd said:
3MR":5l67c3fd said:

Sorry, but I was just responding (and joking) about not having the jobs that Americans wouldn't do. Didn't mean it as a slam or anything. Just noting the prevalence of alien workers in this area.

Chris

No, I knew what you meant and what you were doing. I just didnt want somebody else to read it and think I was making a racist remark.

Latest posts