THE Crowder Campaign, fizzling, flying, or forgotten?

Help Support CattleToday:

Bullbuyer

Reaction score
Seems like with Al Gore's popularity growing following his win at the Oscars, we should all be hearing more about Tennessee's first son, the esteemed Crowder.
I fear his bid for the highest seat in the land may have been sidetracked by his inability to maintain order and discipline amongst his loyal followers.

Opinions and insights welcome.

BB

eldiente":2y9zcnog said:
"Insights" is another difficulty for Crowder supporters ;-)

You are wrong. I'll have you to know that I can spot one from 300 yards away. :lol: ;-)

We have been making some major steps forward in the campaign. These, along with many other advancements will be made clear to all of the future staff and Cabinet members at the upcoming Memorial Day ho-down.

Now that aint to say that the rest of ya'll politcal type preservers can't attend.

Course somebody'll have to splain to us the difference in left wing and right wing supporters, so's we'll know how to seat everybody when it comes time for vittles an such. ;-)

warpaint":ytbxs7rx said:
We have been making some major steps forward in the campaign. These, along with many other advancements will be made clear to all of the future staff and Cabinet members at the upcoming Memorial Day ho-down.

Now that aint to say that the rest of ya'll politcal type preservers can't attend.

Course somebody'll have to splain to us the difference in left wing and right wing supporters, so's we'll know how to seat everybody when it comes time for vittles an such. ;-)

I done won a Local Election right here where I reside,earlier this week.As far as this udder one I'm runnin' fer, I see a small challenge as a small obstacle.

I plan on making an official announcement at the Annual Memorial Day Hoe Down.

Paint do you really have a hard time determining right/left wings at Hooter's?? :shock:

Cabo, as usual, your Marksmanship is right on target. Amen Brother.

john250":3p2llro5 said:
On one hand you mention order and discipline.
On the other hand you mention Crowder supporters.
I think I see a problem already.

No problem. Break out the Bar-B-Que ribs and uncork the keg. Everyone of them will be real quiet except for the slurping.

I think when the race heats up, and people start paying more attention, Crowder will start to climb in the polls. Sure ain't much else out there.

Crowderfarms":3b76gnpq said:
warpaint":3b76gnpq said:

I done won a Local Election right here where I reside,earlier this week.As far as this udder one I'm runnin' fer, I see a small challenge as a small obstacle.

I plan on making an official announcement at the Annual Memorial Day Hoe Down.

Paint do you really have a hard time determining right/left wings at Hooter's?? :shock:

Cabo, as usual, your Marksmanship is right on target. Amen Brother.

Well, they is covered with all that sauce. ;-)

Glad to see that all is well with you fellers. Just hope none of ya' done caught what I got. Runny nose, sneezin', coughin' - done give myself a big ol' snoot full of LA200 - don't seem to be workin' for me.
Just hope I don't take the scours like some of these people up here got! Should've never went barefooted in the feedlot...

Bullbuyer":2oq7hu15 said:
Glad to see that all is well with you fellers. Just hope none of ya' done caught what I got. Runny nose, sneezin', coughin' - done give myself a big ol' snoot full of LA200 - don't seem to be workin' for me.
Just hope I don't take the scours like some of these people up here got! Should've never went barefooted in the feedlot...

Heck Bullbuyer, Next time Mama plays hard to get, tell her you are gonna insist on indoors activities. I'll send you some Baytril if the symptoms persist.I'm looking for a crash test dummy to try my new Scour pill on. You'd be perfect.

warpaint":2c6og50t said:

That's easy. The left wingers ain't going to think there is is enough meat on the wings and demand thighs and breasts and then gather up to figure out how to tax them.

Right wingers want them hot and spicey but will say thank you and go hunting the coldbeer.Z

Send that medicine on Crowder - I can't take this anymore!! Why is it ya' always get sick right when ya' got plans to do something? Got 3 bulls to cut tomorrow, got a load of feed to pick up and at least a couple loads of hay to move! And of course, it will be cold and windy tomorrow.

Bullbuyer":hgpdaahr said:
Send that medicine on Crowder - I can't take this anymore!! Why is it ya' always get sick right when ya' got plans to do something? Got 3 bulls to cut tomorrow, got a load of feed to pick up and at least a couple loads of hay to move! And of course, it will be cold and windy tomorrow.

Unless you want to take a chance on spending a couple or three months under "house arrest" like I've just done you might want to think about hiring a neighbor to cover for you.Z

Latest posts