The Cheney shooting.....

Help Support CattleToday:

cypressfarms":32alksez said:
Marlin, I think you've set a record with the amount of people here you've either p.o'd or insulted.

Some people beg being peed off. It may be the only way they ever get a bath. It's like the one fellow who implied that it was because of me that he waded every cowpile on the way to the barn. Apparently, instead of using water to wash off his feet he likes the idea of having them peed off.

It occurs to me that this may be why he likes cows. He trains them to back up to a flat rock, and when they let loose he bathes in the splatter.

Why don't you just leave?

That's going to be hard to do. This is more fun than watching a frantic pissant trying eat a bale of hay.

Can you not tell that your presence is not wanted?

Unless I was mistaken from the start, this forum is open to the public. That'd be me. Has somebody told you different?

not sure who said it but I've quoted it so as not to commit plagiiarism
'Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak' unquote.
I will not rise to your bull M. Knight, but do you enjoy trying to belittle people with all your clap trap, you may well know what you are talking about in this case, I would not know as I have no interest in guns, but I do find it repulsive to see someone undermine someone else for their own amusement, surely if you are of greater intelligance why are you in the coffee shop, this forum is for friendly banter and not insults. I do live where I say I live and use my own name also. I usually enjoy this board, but you are begining to russel to many feathers, and are getting in my craw now. good day to you and hopefully goodbye.

Workinonit Farm":37tyx43u said:
Won't be long before another thread is locked. :roll:

Does anybody have a count on how many members belong to this clique? It seems to have taken over the forum. I come in and make a few posts and they circle the wagons as if under deadly attack. Isn't that a bit off the wall?

Crowderfarms":ijyr1sgq said:
Let me put it to you in laymen's terms. IMHO, You're bad news to these boards.

What you're actually saying is that I'm bad news for your inordinately tender sensibilities.

Serve no purpose, and we'd like you to leave.

I did that very thing for a day or two. Then I was informed that you were talking about me. So I thought I'd peek in again and see what was the problem.

So what's the deal here? You can dish it but can't take it?

I'm sure I'm not alone with this statement.

I take you panic when you're alone. Afraid of the dark as well?

Mahoney Pursley Ranch":1l03fn96 said:
It is not the talk that stinks here it is you.

That makes me chuckle. What comes to mind is you over there sniffing your computer.

Are you challenging my ancestory?

I tend more to address knee jerks and snuffles, is all.

Hope not. Nuff Said.

See how easy that was? Just roll with the punch and never cry out to momma.

I will not attempt to have a battle of wits with an unarmed man.

I'm compelled to inform you that your quip is too juvenile to be taken seriously.

In my younger days I had a 20 gauge shotgun that could hardly take down a rabbit at thirty five yards. Made me wonder so posed a question and got two different opinions, then people got upset?????????

VanC":22t6s0tp said:
Way over what I would have guessed.

There seem to be more and more of your type around these days, who judges everybody else by their own inadequacies. That can't be healthy to one's remaining mental health.

But for so many of them to be gathered in one place? I suppose one has to blame it on the Internet.

Marlin Knight":21wqije2 said:
VanC":21wqije2 said:

There seem to be more and more of your type around these days, who judges everybody else by their own inadequacies. That can't be healthy to one's remaining mental health.

But for so many of them to be gathered in one place? I suppose one has to blame it on the Internet.
And Fecal debris eating maggots as yourself. You're no Cattleman. You'd surely not be here spewing your worthless big worded trash.But we can all see, you thrive on our comments to you.

Marlin Knight":ru98fcjr said:
VanC":ru98fcjr said:

You bore me. I'm going to bed.

Mahoney Pursley Ranch":1evfk3c3 said:
Crowderfarms":1evfk3c3 said:
My Guess? He'll be banned by first daylight.
Be my guess too,if not before.
What's he done to be banned? We can't ban everybody just because they don't conform to a group. Ban him because he makes some people mad? Geez, I guess I'd better pack my stuff, too.

Texan":1hxwqyml said:
Mahoney Pursley Ranch":1hxwqyml said:
Crowderfarms":1hxwqyml said:
My Guess? He'll be banned by first daylight.
Be my guess too,if not before.
What's he done to be banned? We can't ban everybody just because they don't conform to a group. Ban him because he makes some people mad? Geez, I guess I'd better pack my stuff, too.
It's his legal jumbo jive talk. Probably one of those dammed Lawyers.A Psychotic one at that.

[/quote]
What's he done to be banned? We can't ban everybody just because they don't conform to a group. Ban him because he makes some people mad? [/quote]

That's what I was thinking.

fitz.

Crowderfarms":3uqrtztw said:
Marlin Knight":3uqrtztw said:
VanC":3uqrtztw said:

And Fecal debris eating maggots as yourself. You're no Cattleman. You'd surely not be here spewing your worthless big worded trash.But we can all see, you thrive on our comments to you.

I'm not interested in getting my dog in this fight, but this was a cheap shot, Crowder. Based on the logic you are displaying here one could assume the same about you, me, and a lot of other members as well. I'm with Texan, what has he done to be banned?

Crowderfarms":gkxondnl said:
Remember Baseball fan or GP?, He started threatening the legal stuff and ramifications, and Macon banned his butt.

No, both of those guys were before my time. Their names have come up a few times and I've done a search out of curiosity, but apparently most of their posts have been deleted because I didn't find anything that I thought was abrasive or out of line.

3b66741f.gif

He does not need to be banned, he just needs to pull his neck in and stop being belligerent all the time. as that is what puts peoples backs up. he has some good points but lacks people social skills it would seem. don't rise to the bait and he will soon get fed up. it is like the school playground bully full of himself when everyone is watching.

chrisy":3nklyo8n said:
'Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak' unquote.

Admittedly, I do my best not to appeared overly simple-minded. Win some, lose some, and all that. Not a big deal, actually.

I learned a long time ago that it wasn't a good idea to let somebody else dictate how I was going to feel the rest of the day. Turns out that wasn't difficult at all. The matter was already manifest on the third grade playground, something about sticks and stones and broken bones and all that. Until some big rock comes busting out from my monitor I'm not inclined to pay much attention to attempts to insult me. So there's a distinction between an insult being sent my way and me actually "feeling" insulted. It's a water-on-a-duck thing.

I will not rise to your bull M. Knight, but do you enjoy trying to belittle people with all your clap trap...,

When I'm called an idiot, stupid, a thief and a few other such things, those are not intended to belittle? How do you figure? Just because they fall flat as a coat of thin paint on a glass sidewalk doesn't remove the poster's intentions.

..., you may well know what you are talking about in this case...,

I have quite a few years racked up trading guns of all kinds; I've seen all kinds, and because I used to buy whole collections in order to get just one nice piece, I've owned just about anything out there, with the exception of that paramilitary stuff. It was just that my personal favorite was the high-grade, high-power bolt-action rifle. My clientele wanted those in both the magnum sporting and the long-range varmint rifle. But whatever...

I do find it repulsive to see someone undermine someone else for their own amusement...,

Then perhaps you should take Mr. Caustic to task.

... surely if you are of greater intelligance ...

I try to be as cool and even-handed as possible, and still be able to give as good as I get.

... why are you in the coffee shop...,

Because it was here that people were talking about me behind my back. I'm not much on gossipers.

...this forum is for friendly banter and not insults.

Maybe I'm missing something. Would you care to point it out?

I do live where I say I live and use my own name also.

Your first name, you mean. That doesn't divulge much.

I usually enjoy this board, but you are begining to russel to many feathers...,

Why aren't my own feathers all outa whack, do you think? In what way does that prove I'm some kind of idiot?

... and are getting in my craw now.

One should never allow such a thing. Just don't read what I write. How hard is that?

... good day to you and hopefully goodbye.

I'd like to see this though, if you don't mind. There's been some truly fascinating reactions hereabouts. I'm curious how it's going to end.

Francois":23r1gojs said:
Made me wonder so posed a question and got two different opinions, then people got upset?????????

Yes, and big time. One has to wonder why some people tend to keep a burr under their saddles for days on end. Reminds me of that old saying about hell hath no fury, and all that. It's a bit effeminate if you ask me.

But I forgot. I'm an idiot. Nut cases like me aren't supposed to know about such things. <grins>

Latest posts