The $20 dollar bill.

Help Support CattleToday:

JMJ Farms said:
Andrew Jackson is far from being my hero. During his earlier years, Jackson done what his country asked of him. Right or wrong. In his later years, he persecuted a plenty. But somebody saw fit to place his mug on the $20 bill once upon a time. I don't see where anything has happened since then to warrant removing it. I have no problem honoring Tubman. No need to dishonor someone else to accomplish this.

At the risk of getting this thread locked, which is not my intention, I have one more comment. Is there racism in this country? Absolutely. But it's not near as rampant as Jesse, Al and the media would have you think. Not even close. As a matter of fact, Jesse and Al promote racism. Because without the perception and promotion that black people are being oppressed, Jesse and Al would starve to death. There is some hatred across racial demographics. Always will be. But the fact is that the vast majority of black people and white people get along just fine. Most people are just like me. I could care less what color your skin is. Attitude, actions, and a lack of a sense of entitlement is what I look for in a person. Color be dammed.

Good post, some people can't or don't want to believe how some folks of different races can get along. Can you imagine the peace and fellowship we'd have as Americans if it wasn't for the trouble makers on both sides? We'd be like teammates growing up and playing sports together as kids.

I am sure the old gal has plenty of memorials around the country. Jackson earned his place let him be. All the folks that don't like Jacksons picture on the 20 dollar bill just need to not use twenties.

I don't see why anybody's pic needs to be on currency, most can't even tell who is on the $1 bill without looking. I would rather see a bulls head, buffalo or something on that line.

JMJ Farms said:
Andrew Jackson is far from being my hero. During his earlier years, Jackson done what his country asked of him. Right or wrong. In his later years, he persecuted a plenty. But somebody saw fit to place his mug on the $20 bill once upon a time. I don't see where anything has happened since then to warrant removing it. I have no problem honoring Tubman. No need to dishonor someone else to accomplish this.

At the risk of getting this thread locked, which is not my intention, I have one more comment. Is there racism in this country? Absolutely. But it's not near as rampant as Jesse, Al and the media would have you think. Not even close. As a matter of fact, Jesse and Al promote racism. Because without the perception and promotion that black people are being oppressed, Jesse and Al would starve to death. There is some hatred across racial demographics. Always will be. But the fact is that the vast majority of black people and white people get along just fine. Most people are just like me. I could care less what color your skin is. Attitude, actions, and a lack of a sense of entitlement is what I look for in a person. Color be dammed.

There is more money to be made individually with division than with harmony.

Latest posts