Texas you want Moisture?

Help Support CattleToday:

aplusmnt

Reaction score
I think i can solve the Texas drought situation. If a few of you guys would just give me a couple heifers I will come get them and bring some Moisture with me.

Just tried to make it this weekend to OKC to pick up a heifer and only made it to Tulsa before, rain, sleet and snow.

Last month went to Iowa to get our bull and hit Rain, sleet and snow all across Missouri and Iowa.

And the Month before that I went to OKC to to get a bred heifer, And yes it rained and had snow flurries.

Three trips to get cattle in Three months and It rained and snowed all three times. :mad:

aplusmnt":32egcdt6 said:
I think i can solve the Texas drought situation. If a few of you guys would just give me a couple heifers I will come get them and bring some Moisture with me.

Just tried to make it this weekend to OKC to pick up a heifer and only made it to Tulsa before, rain, sleet and snow.

Last month went to Iowa to get our bull and hit Rain, sleet and snow all across Missouri and Iowa.

And the Month before that I went to OKC to to get a bred heifer, And yes it rained and had snow flurries.

Three trips to get cattle in Three months and It rained and snowed all three times. :mad:

Aplusmnt, please tell me you're not planning a trip to Wyoming anytime soon? :shock: :shock: We've got enough!

msscamp":22bs8pr0 said:
aplusmnt":22bs8pr0 said:

Aplusmnt, please tell me you're not planning a trip to Wyoming anytime soon? :shock: :shock: We've got enough!

Nope you are safe. I think I will buy something local we can use the Moisture also, not as much as TX and OK but it sure would be nice.

aplusmnt":hpfeu1bx said:
msscamp":hpfeu1bx said:
aplusmnt":hpfeu1bx said:

Nope you are safe. I think I will buy something local we can use the Moisture also, not as much as TX and OK but it sure would be nice.

Whew! Normally I would be all for the extra moisture, but we are still mid-shin to knee-deep in snow and another storm is coming tomorrow. We appear to be covered for the time being - literally as well as figuratively! :lol:

Latest posts