Teenager + Speed + Driving into the sun = Disaster

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1

Reaction score
This is what I found at the end of my drive after a loud crashing noise. It was one of my neighbors daugters who wrecked .
2013-02-24_17-59-03_946_zps770b12b9.jpg

yea when i went to the car i was like please let her be ok and she was just scared to death parents came and werent mad atleast not in front of me that is. Took an hour for troopers to come 30 mins for fire dept. I offered to go get my cat 953d and turn it over but they said no

Glad she is ok. Seems to me that the teenage girls are driving faster than the boys on average.

skyhightree1":3gv5p8oy said:
same here i am just glad she had her seatbelt on or it would have not been so good.

You're right. Years ago I did rescue for 7 years, and I have seen the results of no seatbelt.....its not nice.

Katherine

exactly.. people don't realize you SHOULDNT speed on country roads or atleast not in my county they are slick and not really well taken care of.

skyhightree1":2f74rgx9 said:
exactly.. people don't realize you SHOULDNT speed on country roads or atleast not in my county they are slick and not really well taken care of.
That road is state highway quality in Illinois, you should see a country road. :lol2:
Glad she's ok, and hopefully learned something.

lol I thought I had the worst roads in the U.S. ... Yes she has definately learned a lesson im sure. I bed she had to clean up when she got home.

There was a girl here that was late for school, they clocked her at 130. Needless to say she was riding to school until she was 18. They don't mess with them too much, if they do something stupid they'll pull their license until their 18.

Larry

Well 130 was extreme.. I can see why I have been late to some important stuff but 130 was never a option for me lol I will save that for the dragstrip.

larryshoat":1nhpe7te said:
There was a girl here that was late for school, they clocked her at 130. Needless to say she was riding to school until she was 18. They don't mess with them too much, if they do something stupid they'll pull their license until their 18.

Larry
What was she driving?

Ryder":p0zgqk9o said:
larryshoat":p0zgqk9o said:

Larry
What was she driving?

Trans Am, probably had plenty more and didn't take them long to do it. She had no business with a car like that. There was another boy that did the same thing in an Eclipse, he ran off the road and fortunately ran in a muddy bean field before he hit a tree. They said he was going over 120. It destroyed that car, he had a few scratches.

Larry

I'm grateful that the girl was not injured.
There are so many reckless drivers on the road. I hate hate hate traveling on the freeways in the Houston area during rush hour traffic. Because we are pulling a trailer, people have to be in front of us and will cut in so close that should we have to stop, we will end up in their front seat. It doesn't matter that we are going the same speed. They just have to pass. The drivers tailgate less than a car's length going close to 70 mph.

Latest posts