Tank top made in TN

Help Support CattleToday:

3waycross":dc4zardx said:
You know Whatsupdoc, there's some awful nice girls on here from up north, never do anybody any harm, help where they can, and have some fun. Not sure they deserved this. Be nice man :eek:

Very kind words indeed 3way, a tip of my hat to you too!

angie":eodqcqnd said:
3waycross":eodqcqnd said:
You know Whatsupdoc, there's some awful nice girls on here from up north, never do anybody any harm, help where they can, and have some fun. Not sure they deserved this. Be nice man :eek:
wud3 invalidates himself with comments like that and many others.

Is good to know that we still have dragon slayers ~
Thank you :tiphat:

Aw, leave him alone ladies! After all, he's only twelve and he still wets the bed. He's got enough problems.

VanC":2ydp1v0b said:
Aw, leave him alone ladies! After all, he's only twelve and he still wets the bed. He's got enough problems.
Well, that explains alot.
I think we have a few of those on here ~ perhaps they have formed a club of sorts......

I think the tank top is cute. But what do I know? I'm from the South and I live in a trailer. :lol:

Well I was borned and raised in the ozarks in mo. I have lived in Ohio,Oklahoma,and now for the past 22 yrs lived in Texas. Drove an 18wheeler for 12 yrs and have travled all 48 states and have found good people in all states.I'll have to say that ther's nothing wrong with those northern ladies. My wife is from Ohio and I have two daughters still living in ohio. You will find good people in all 48 states,all ya gotta do is want too.

Cal

Lammie":17mskbbw said:
This HAD to have been taken at a NAScar event.
Lammie, I think you are right. I believe I read somewhere this was a Texas teacher assistant enjoying the latest Nascar event. Just Kidding!!! ;-)