Somebody had better grab this one

Help Support CattleToday:

hooknline":3inyc3jt said:
Dallas was off the air before the boy could even read
Hook do you think he's trying to shyt us?? I think he probably still shyts himself. Bet daddy doesn't even know he's online.

Massey135":2vja2dyd said:
You're wrong. Is it really gonna take me dropping reg #s on 43 purebred SHORTHORN cows to prove it?? Is it really gonna take dropping the reg #s on 5 bulls - 2 shorthorns, a Gelbvieh , a Char, and an Angus. I can post pics of my brangus cows all day and you'll still be a speculative hater. Ive owned over 20 different bulls of 9 different breeds. I had more cows in 9th grade than most grown men on here do to this day. Cash has been your constraint, not mine. You have no idea, yout speculations are way outta line.

Just like a young kid, has no idea what they want.....

Massey135":1vc2xphj said:
It's always lonely at the top.

Like JR, I use my lightning-fast reflexes, keen intellect, and beguiling charm to wheel and deal and bedazzle, and it works.

Awe, I just threw up a little........

Massey135":1rztmku1 said:
It's always lonely at the top. .
How would you know? I think you may be mistaking everyone being tired of your crap with having arrived. :lol:
I do admire your tenacity but I won't ever trust or help someone like you until you can learn humility. Doors didn't start opening for me until I got it figured out. Success requires help from other people and your aditude will make people that are indifferent NOT want to help you.
The best thing you could possibly do for yourself is think about what everyone is trying to say to you, admit openly that you understand why we're saying it and that you didn't realize it until it was pointed out to you and then you can go right back to being you again and nobody will have a problem with you and we can even respect you for it... Just don't tell my wife about this last paragraph...

Woowee, if I could buy that boy for what he's worth, and sell him for what he thinks he's worth.... :lol:
Heck I'd be the richest man on the boards and could buy shoes for the whole family. Might even get to eat at one of them fancy places like Applebee's and take the kids. I took em to MacDonalds once and they were in heaven.

If you sold just the solid red ones here you might squeek by and call it a slow day at the sale but if you tried to sell that roan with the bunch you wouldn't need a degree in finance to figure out that you got screwed.

Massey i've always wondered, if your on "top" does that me you pay more for the same cow, or when you get up there you get some fancy club card and get a discount, since being any cow would be a down grade from what you already have?
Hope I didn't confuse your 5th grade education Jethro .

Only a fool would run premium seedstock through a salebarn.

And yes Queen, your 48 word, run- on sentence does confuse me.

So is that a no to the discount club card?

Well shucks i'll just stay in the basement if i'm not go to get a discount.

TexasBred":2iiahpb1 said:
At least his "old man" has a pretty nice place. Needs a couple more wires on those fences tho.
My old man lives in San Diego. I figured you'd be a speculative hater.

I agree about the fence though. I prefer 6 strands.

I was kind of giving you the benefit of the doubt thinking that maybe there was some family tie to shorthorns and maybe you had some that worked okay where you were at... If your dad is in San Deigo there's no way in He$$ shorthorns are working for him unless he's got a big fat wallet that he's willing to empty to sell calves to the 4-H kids. I'm kind of leaning away from "arrogant" and more towards "idiot".