Somebody had better grab this one

Help Support CattleToday:

I don't follow every single post, so I might be wrong -- and if so, mea culpa. But I don't recall posts that critique MF's cattle (they are handsome animals; he should be the proud owner); but many where MF finds fault with others' animals. Would that be a correct comment?

Massey135":2i36owmm said:
You're wrong. Is it really gonna take me dropping reg #s on 43 purebred SHORTHORN cows to prove it?? Is it really gonna take dropping the reg #s on 5 bulls - 2 shorthorns, a Gelbvieh , a Char, and an Angus. I can post pics of my brangus cows all day and you'll still be a speculative hater. Ive owned over 20 different bulls of 9 different breeds. I had more cows in 9th ;-) grade than most grown men on here do to this day. Cash has been your constraint, not mine. You have no idea, yout speculations are way outta line.
There you go again. One ostentatious little SOB and no change in site. Someday, "someone" will change it or he'll laugh all the way to the bank thanks to you.

Isomade":3p8emyvp said:
There is nothing on here that can bother me in the least. Being dirt poor ain't so bad, the kids get to eat most of the time and the oldest even has a pair of shoes that fit for school. I make most of their birthday presents from wood, and they all got a toy at Christmas. We are very proud of all three of our cows and both bulls and hope to pay em off before they die. Life is good.

Isom that reminds me of the story of little Johnny walking to school back during the depression. Came into the classroom wearing just one shoe. Teacher looked at him and said "Johnny did you lose a shoe"?? Johnny looked at her and said "no ma'am...I found one". :lol2: :lol: :lol2:

Massey135":tpr5ewoc said:
You're wrong. Is it really gonna take me dropping reg #s on 43 purebred SHORTHORN cows to prove it?? Is it really gonna take dropping the reg #s on 5 bulls - 2 shorthorns, a Gelbvieh , a Char, and an Angus. I can post pics of my brangus cows all day and you'll still be a speculative hater. Ive owned over 20 different bulls of 9 different breeds. I had more cows in 9th grade than most grown men on here do to this day. Cash has been your constraint, not mine. You have no idea, yout speculations are way outta line.
i dont know about TB , but it has been mine.. id be willing to bet, that id be on the shortlist of the folks on here with the lesser wherewithal....one good thing that has become of it, and even with my small herd.... ive went from a hobby mentality,, to business...

Massey135":21rzb4vr said:
Kathie, I'm not here for friends, I'm here for facts.

Interesting comment that says a lot. Seems to me boards like this are short on facts and heavy on opinions which is how it should be. Friends/neighbors giving opinions based on their experiences in certain areas with different breeds etc not being a " look at how much I know" show. And that is just my opinion :)

I didn't realize cattletoday was just a dick measuring message board.

You learn something new everyday!

I have always found it best to seek the advise and counsel of those quiet individuals who know and have done a lot rather than those who are boastful in their claims of knowledge. Generally the boastful ones think they know a lot but in reality don't know what it is that they don't know.

doubt you'd take advice from anyone, on any facet of life..anyway as far as the bedroom goes,, you'd probably have her so convinced you were wonderful,who would she be to argue... :cowboy:

ALACOWMAN":3gwr0w7q said:
doubt you'd take advice from anyone, on any facet of life..anyway as far as the bedroom goes,, you'd probably have her so convinced you were wonderful,who would she be to argue... :cowboy:
:clap: :lol:

ALACOWMAN":1uv7lyz6 said:

That is pretty hilarious!

I'm one of the most inquisitive people I know. I seek out information from those that have obtained success and form conclusions accordingly. Reminds me of this guy from Edward Jones that came to the door last month wanting to pitch me his investment advice... It was a short convo - I said, "are you rich?".... He replied well no sir... And I said, "then how the hell you plan on makin me rich? ....and shut the door.

Massey135":wart47xb said:
ALACOWMAN":wart47xb said:

That is pretty hilarious!

I'm one of the most inquisitive people I know. I seek out information from those that have obtained success and form conclusions accordingly. Reminds me of this guy from Edward Jones that came to the door last month wanting to pitch me his investment advice... It was a short convo - I said, "are you rich?".... He replied well no sir... And I said, "then how the be nice you plan on makin me rich? ....and shut the door.
i hear they have done a Dallas remake... be dam if you wouldnt make a absolute perfect JR Ewing.... i seek advice from folks who know things, and concider myself richer for it

I'm reminded of a comment my favorite old Uncle made to a young upstart know all type - " if you knew half as much as you think you do, it would be twice as much as you really do "

It's always lonely at the top.

Like JR, I use my lightning-fast reflexes, keen intellect, and beguiling charm to wheel and deal and bedazzle, and it works.

Massey135":hs5ajh86 said:
It's always lonely at the top.

Like JR, I use my lightning-fast reflexes, keen intellect, and beguiling charm to wheel and deal and bedazzle, and it works.
not really,, he had a bullet to keep him company :lol: maybe those catlike reflexes of yours will keep you outa harms way...

Latest posts